What is a simple food you would never eat?

Well i get the miracle whip. Two different things.
I've never had a reason to eat fluff. What do people put that stuff on? Marshmallow vomit.

What kind of salads are made with Miracle Whip? Use it instead of mayo in egg/chicken/potato, etc?
It's very midwestern. There is a whole group of people up here in the north country that think a "salad" should have Miracle Whip in it. My inlaws ONLY use Miracle Whip and my parents always have both that and Mayo at all times in their house, it is part of their condiment selection like ketchup, mustard, relish, black olives, etc.

So you don't eat fluff straight out of the container? 🤯
Nope and you reminded of a somewhat simple food I loathe with the fire of a 1000000 suns. Meringue. And then there is Miracle Whip that I hate more.

tuna salad or tuna fish sandwich.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nope and you reminded of a somewhat simple food I loathe with the fire of a 1000000 suns. Meringue.
Egg whites and sugar beaten into submission - good call!

It's very midwestern. There is a whole group of people up here in the north country that think a "salad" should have Miracle Whip in it. My inlaws ONLY use Miracle Whip and my parents always have both that and Mayo at all times in their house, it is part of their condiment selection like ketchup, mustard, relish, black olives, etc.
Midwestern, that explains it.

onions, mushrooms, cauliflower, beets. I"m sure there's a ton more

Because of weird salads?
It's usually a first date deal breaker, not a great look when mom breaks out the Miracle Whip salad when you bring them over for a meet and greet.

My wife grew up in Michigan, she was raised on Miracle Whip and she strongly prefers it over mayo. I've lived West Coast/Southwest my whole life, and mayo was always our thing. We usually have both in the house - I'll eat a sandwich or salad or whatever if she makes it with Miracle Whip, but I'd much prefer mayo and it's what I'll always use if I'm the one making something.

It's usually a first date deal breaker, not a great look when mom breaks out the Miracle Whip salad when you bring them over for a meet and greet.
Could be worse.

I present, Jell-o salad...

1712002757398.jpeg

Could be worse.

I present, Jell-o salad...

View attachment 9253232
My grandma, rest her soul, used to make that with mandarin oranges AND CARROT SLIVERS!

Tell me that's not the most 100 year old Polish lady thing you've ever heard of. It's legit a real thing, she made it for my high school graduation (she made it for every family get together) and I was embarrassed at the time, but I came to realize that she only ever made it when there was a special occasion.

I miss her so much.

My grandma, rest her soul, used to make that with mandarin oranges AND CARROT SLIVERS!

Tell me that's not the most 100 year old Polish lady thing you've ever heard of. It's legit a real thing, she made it for my high school graduation (she made it for every family get together) and I was embarrassed at the time, but I came to realize that she only ever made it when there was a special occasion.

I miss her so much.
My grandmother made one on special occasions as well. It did not have vegetables in it. It was more of a sweet/dessert type of thing, and actually wasnt that bad.

Cooked peas 🤮

One more - liver.

I miss her so much.
Growing up, we had the Jello Mold with fruit and shredded carrots. A holiday or picnic staple.

I'm opening with beets.

"never" is very strong, but it's one that rarely list.

Sweet potatoes is another one for me - but that's due to allergies.
I don’t eat beets or radishes.

I don’t eat beets or radishes.
I did not know that people put beets and radishes in the same category. To me they are totally different foods and do not have a similar taste at all. I don't disagree though, beets are horrible.

Nope and you reminded of a somewhat simple food I loathe with the fire of a 1000000 suns. Meringue. And then there is Miracle Whip that I hate more.
Man you bring some good memories back, sweet & chewy meringue, pavlova, good times.

Back