What is it about THP that keeps you coming back?

So many things have been mentioned here already. The people, information learned, THP Experiences, equipment opportunities, exc

I can remember back a few years ago looking for information about some new clubs and coming across this site. Talk about a stroke of luck and gratification years later.

Simply put... The access! Say what?

Access to other golfers to try and grab a round, access to clubs I would never buy (tour edge, UST, Mizuno, Bridgestone - so far in my "membership"), access to knowledge and information, access to fun and laughter in the threads.

Ultimately access to a community where I can be myself out myself out there without judgement, well maybe no judgement I know about. I see y'all laughing behind your computer.

The people! I love the game of golf. Always have and I love talking about it with anyone I can. THP is the perfect place for me. Hope to meet more members this year.

I've met some awesome people, the interaction with others, and the opportunities the forum offers for testing and events.

I love THP because of the community. People are genuinely happy for you when you get selected!

Back