What is your "Buy it for Life" Golf item?

My piretti cottonwood ii.

While not always in the bag, I have a few things that I will keep forever (off the top of my head).

My Seamus headcovers that are the tartans from the Irish counties my ancestors were born with their names branded on the leather patch.
My #TheGrandaddy Callaway stand bag.
My "O'Carroll" nameplate from my locker at the Hideaway.
My SeeMore Tour Limited Black Carbon PTM1 that came straight from SeeMore's Tour Bag with a "first of" shaft.
My Hopkins wedges that are stamped "THP" and "O'Carroll."

I won't always game it, but I'll always proudly own it.

Wedding gift from my wife

ff81cc357829f6f6087a1a288e97f382.jpg

522a568a1eff7a45b1a1017c050a1b80.jpg

f4f4744e411870ee0892a315b4f83972.jpg

Thanks dude. She told me what she wanted to do so we picked out the putter and she picked out the engravings and paintfill on the custom shop website and we sent it out. Came back in less than 3 weeks!

If I had to be stuck with just one putter for the rest of my life that cameron would be the one.

Not sure there is anything that is buy it for life in the golf industry.

THP divot tool. Other than that I haven't come across anything that's irreplaceable so far.

Any iteration of an Odyssey #9 putter. I love the head shape.

I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Jones Rider bag. It's well-built and has simple enough storage that it'll keep me from carrying around junk I don't need.

I intent to keep my golf stuffs for nostalgia items when I grow old :fingers-crossed:

My putter will be in my bag until it rusts into pieces. So, that would be for the putter life.

my scotty. I noticed last night while at the range that the finish is starting to wear off, but the milling is still good. I love how that thing feels. Even if i decide to game something else, I will never sell that putter. it was the first thing that I really bought for myself. I had saved for 3 years to buy a scotty, found the one that i wanted, bought it, and i'm not getting rid of it. If the finish wears down too far or the milling gets worn down, I will just have it refinished/remilled.

a nostalgic ball marker. i've been rocking the same ball marker from st andrews for almost 8 years. and thp ball markers. maybe if i ever find the putter to end all putters, i would game that, but i doubt it. other than that, it's all replaceable.

Doesn't exist for me at this point. Maybe someday!!!

Moisture wicking underoos ?

My Cleveland 2135 8.0 putter. Easy choice.

See More putter.

Probly my fly z driver head. Not that I will always game it but it was really the first driver that I could hit well. It really helped me fall back in love with the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have to go with my range finder. Only reason to ever get another one is if this one breaks. And I don't plan on that happening.

Sun Mountain Clubglider travel bag. I hope it never falls apart.

My odyssey mxm 1 putter. Very special sentiment for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't buy it but there is no way I would ever get rid of anything from the Grandaddy.

My Bushnell Tour X

nothing is safe in my bag

My K-State head cover and towel. Always gotta rep the alma mater. I wanna say callaway irons too, but knowing me I will switch one day

My divot tool and my ball marker (unless I lose it by accident).

Back