What is your favorite shot to play?

EaglevsFalcon

Reaction score
Handicap
3.4 GHIN
I think we all have that one shot in our bag that we are more comfortable with than the others. Could be a chip or a flop, a low draw or a high fade, or just a club that just works for you.

My favorite has become a knockdown draw. I love playing it into tough par 3's that require a prett precise shot placement (which is every par 3 on my home course). I just know that i can get my ball near my target with that shot.

What is your favorite shot to hit?

Any time I have a stock wedge in hand I'm usually pretty happy hitting that shot. I don't have any issue hitting a wedge full, 3/4, or somewhere in between. Those shots are normally the most fun because they're all about touch and creativity.

Anytime I have a chip I feel pretty good as long as it is for birdie.

I love me some good ol flop shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In terms of the satisfaction I get it's the drive. In terms of performance, which I can consistently deliver, it's the tee shot off a par 3.

i really enjoy the knockdown shot with a little cut or the stinger off the tee

Tap in birdie or par putt...

I'm a big fan of the knock down shot. It's so deadly when done correctly

2 hop and stop chip.

Elevated tee shot with the wind at my back

Knock down iron into the wind. I love the way it feels and the way the ball flight looks.

the knockdown draw feels like butter when hit correctly

i like getting after driver

and i like the 50-60y 1/2 or 3/4 wedge that one hops and stops

The 100 yard full sand wedge. Have a lot of confidence in that shot, and should have a good look at birdie when its over.

Back