What kind of beer do you like?

Summer and Orange Shandy and all year Coors Light. But I would rather go for the hard stuff.

I love hazy IPAs, Belgians, sours and anything aged in Bourbon barrels.

Haha never. I’ve been fooled one too many times with the “oh here if you don’t like IPA’s try this IPA, it’s not as bad!”

Spoiler: it is always just as bad

LOL. I gave my Bud Light buddy a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA and he thought I was playing a prank on him. He thought it was a trick beer.

LOL. I gave my Bud Light buddy a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA and he thought I was playing a prank on him. He thought it was a trick beer.

All IPAs are trick beers. :alien:

I will drink most any beer, but if I'm looking to enjoy it I'm looking for an IPA or APA usually

+1.

I enjoy most beers, but if I'm buying it's going to be an IPA, or occasionally a sour. Oregon has the best micro brews in the world, and some pretty darn good golf too!

Dilly Dilly!

Pale Ales or IPA's typically.

Lager or Hefe. Because I'm not a beer snob, lol, I tried but it's not for me.

Cold is the number 1 priority but that can be negotiable.

Probably favorite right now would be a good IPA, but I an IRA, will have a hefeweizen from time to time and when it is hot a bud/coors/miller light is hard to beat as a refreshing beverage. I rarely drink a stout or a porter, but when it was cold in oregon I would go with one of those. Last night I had a nice refreshing pilsner so really I will drink whatever is on hand.

The ones that taste like weed are the best

Have you had New Belgium’s HPA The Hemperor?

It’s my favorite new beer of the year right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had New Belgium’s HPA The Hemperor?

It’s my favorite new beer of the year right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't yet but I gotta try it after seeing you were the inspiration for the logo.... that beard!

hemperor-logo.jpg

I like most. I prefer lagers and pilsners because I can have a few without knocking my socks off. With a meal I like darker beers. Stouts and Porters. And I'll drink anything from cask.

I love hazy IPAs, Belgians, sours and anything aged in Bourbon barrels.

Ugh, that's another one. I can't do sour beers. I've tried and just don't like them.

I like most. I prefer lagers and pilsners because I can have a few without knocking my socks off. With a meal I like darker beers. Stouts and Porters. And I'll drink anything from cask.

Not trying to be a jerk, just to inform. Pilsners are lagers.

Lagers, bocks are my favorite. Not a hoppy beer fan.

I'm in love with APA's and have been for a few years now. They have the flavor complexity of an IPA without the extreme hoppiness and I can drink ten of them without feeling like I'm growing a keg in my gut.

My favorites are Roaring Fork Freestone (local dist only) and Odell Drumroll.

After doing anything remotely taxing or stressful, those two beers are like a trip to heaven for my taste buds.

I like Blue Moon, Shocktop and pretty much any "light" beer.
Not a fan of the dark and "heavy" beer.

Big fan of craft beers. I like most, but nothing too bitter. I prefer maltiness to hoppyness, so I like a good scotch ale. Founders Brewing is in my backyard so I'm spoiled for good beer.

Well, I am an admitted beer snob, which started when I used to brew my own. My favorites tend to be red/amber ales, and amber/dark lagers. Some examples:

images
images
beer_1662
2205%20H.png
000211321-1
2593ae5669277aa7ae61c52bd9a76c35.jpg

Back