What Pro Tournament Would You Play

The Masters ..... you have to qualify to get an invite. Usually that means you are playing well. And it's one of the most prestigious tournaments & it's on one of the most well manicured, beautiful golf courses around.

The tournaments in Hawaii like the Sony Open, Tournament of Champions .... this means you were playing well enough to win at least once the previous year. Plus ... it's beautiful there! Take the family along for a two week long vacation. (y)

Sorry to beat a dead horse but it has to be The Masters.

Without doubt, The Masters.

Major: US Open at Pebble Beach (USA National Championship at world's best course)
Regular Tour event: Memorial Tournament (Jack Nicklaus tournament at Muirfield, a course he designed. And, the clubhouse milkshakes are supposed to be sensational).

anything opposite field...

Majors: Masters is an obvious choice. But I would love to play the US Open at one of the iconic courses, same for The Open.

Non-Major: Genesis would probably be my first choice. I've always had a thing for Riviera.
We are on the same page! Riv is very high on my bucket list!

Let me think....Masters all the way! If I had a tournament in the past I would have loved to be in the same group as Tiger on Day 4in 2019, the excitement would have been off the charts.

For me it would have to be the Open Championship. Love the idea of the rotation the links courses.

The majors are obviois so I won't go there. I really want to go to Hawaii and I love the course so I would go to The Sony Open at Waialae Country Club. I also really like the TPC River Highlands course so I will say the Travelers as a runner-up.

Back