What putter grip are you gaming?

I would agree if it was at least 30 grams lighter. Perfect shape. Weight....not so much
Then check out the Tour Van version, 75cc.

I had been playing a Snsr tour grip, but I swapped it out for a lamkin pistol grip from my Cleveland Huntington beach putter. I actually prefer the smaller grip on the SeeMore. It is very similar to the grip I was fit into 7 odd years ago for that putter.

Its not a new topic, but a new thread ;)

What is your putter grip of choice right now? Have you changed or tinkered this year? Plan on tinkering?
SuperStroke Pistol 1 Tour, 3rd grip this year and I am back to the grip I started with. Put it on Monday and shot 1 under on Wednesday!,, Yes, I am done tinkering,!,

Shared Image.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been putting very well with this on my Ping Vault 2.0.

1636576905197.png

Using the SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0 on my Phantom 5.5x. Had the 1.0 and played with a 2.0 in the shop and switched. Been really happy with it. 336249D5-CD6A-404B-A0E6-AD679A8EF3BB.jpeg

Been loving the Golf Pride pro only 88cc grip

Gripmaster stitchback, std

About to do a putter shaft switcheroo. Can't find a golf pride tour van tour snsr contour pro firm. Also, Holy hell that name is too long.
Do I try to save and reuse the gripmaster swag grip to use in the meantime. Go lamkin deep etched, back to superstroke something? I'm a bit skiddish after the tragedy that was the pistol gt 1.0. Hmm

About to do a putter shaft switcheroo. Can't find a golf pride tour van tour snsr contour pro firm. Also, Holy hell that name is too long.
Do I try to save and reuse the gripmaster swag grip to use in the meantime. Go lamkin deep etched, back to superstroke something? I'm a bit skiddish after the tragedy that was the pistol gt 1.0. Hmm
I’ve currently been loving the Lamkin deep etched cord but have had a very hard time finding one to put on some other putters. Only place I’ve found is eBay and I get worried about fakes on grips off eBay. No idea if faking a Lamkin deep etched cord is a thing but still makes me worry.

Back