What service do you use to watch your live sports?

Oh you forgot to add your internet supplier fee , that does bump it up a little more, and your router cost, unless you RENT a modem/router from your cable internet supplier and that's an extra cost $ :D
I would have internet anyways, since I work from home and even if I didn't I would still have the internet. I own my own router / modem.

I only have ESPN + due to golf, everything else I may have otherwise. I can see having Peacock since annually it was like 30 bucks. Paramount has so much stuff my kids like I think we'll be keeping that for the foreseeable future anyways.

Mainly I still use Cable because we don't have fiber yet in our subdivision. So tv box mostly but also have Peacock, ESPN+

I would have internet anyways, since I work from home and even if I didn't I would still have the internet. I own my own router / modem.

I only have ESPN + due to golf, everything else I may have otherwise. I can see having Peacock since annually it was like 30 bucks. Paramount has so much stuff my kids like I think we'll be keeping that for the foreseeable future anyways.
Aren't those three available via youtubetv or no? Beginning to confuse them now

Aren't those three available via youtubetv or no? Beginning to confuse them now
No clue, I have not looked into YT-TV.

Would that be paying the $65 a month for that and it would include those services? I always thought that YTTV was a replacement for cable and you would still need those in addition to it.

No clue, I have not looked into YT-TV.

Would that be paying the $65 a month for that and it would include those services? I always thought that YTTV was a replacement for cable and you would still need those in addition to it.
Yeah just checked, espn+ and peacock not available on it but it includes paramount but not +. The + means +$ 😂

I pay for the NHL package on my AppleTV. And for those in Canada, I subscribe to the TSN streaming package for a month to catch the world juniors.

To quote the commercial, I use "Hulu with live sports"

And NBA league pass

Back