What service do you use to watch your live sports?

jbb2388

Choose wisely
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Regular cable not an option for me at the new place so I've been looking into streaming services like youtube tv, hulu, roku to enable me to watch live tv and more specifically sports, Golf, baseball, football, etc Thanks

YouTubeTV and ESPN+ for me, with a dash of Peacock.

We have too many streaming services. 😭

YouTubeTV, YES Network App, Peacock a bit.

YouTubeTV and ESPN+ for me, with a dash of Peacock.

We have too many streaming services. 😭

Pretty much the same for me. I have thought about going to Fubu though because they have NESN and the NHL Network. Local Bruins games get blocked on ESPN+.

Ugh, all of them.

Ugh, all of them.
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I use Hulu live with ESPN+ and really like it

For me, being old, it’s easier to navigate Hulu vs YouTube tv for recordings

I think I pay $90 and change a month for Hulu live

I just use an old fashioned antenna. If it's not on network TV or streaming for free I don't watch. I rarely watch college sports anymore.

YouTubetv, Peacock,
We got rid of our cable channels.

But we also have an antenna. Just a simple one from Best Buy that’s the shape of an iPad that screws in to the tv. Nothing on roof needed.
There are so many available channels that are free over the air. It allows us to watch any sport on network tv hassle free.
I had forgotten how much free tv there still is…

I still have cable....and all the streaming :(

I just use an old fashioned antenna. If it's not on network TV or streaming for free I don't watch. I rarely watch college sports anymore.
It has been a revelation for us. Just absolutely game and money changing

YouTube tv and espn+ have me mostly covered. Some stuff falls over to peacock but I wouldn’t pay for it if I didn’t get it for free.

Hulu Live +. It comes with all the local channels, Golf Channel, ESPN+, TNT, TBS. With the exception of all access packages, it gives you as much as you are used to with cable.

I use Dish Network.

I use Dish Network.
I used to use Dish. But at north of $130 a month when I could get Hulu Live + for $85, get pretty much the same programming, and not have the weather-related issues that exist with satellite, it made sense to switch.

Last edited:
Spectrum 1gb internet > Cat7 into a Netgear AX6600 router > Cat 7 in a Roku Ultra and Hulu live.
Have a roku ultra also but through wifi

Hulu TV

It is, but is it bad I’m still not as upset about it as I was with directv/dish?
I hated having a dish, miserable.

Back