What snacks do you take with you....

For morning rounds, a Cliff Bar and a banana. I just started Liquid IV. Other than that it would be coffee (weather dependent) and water.
After reading @donny475 post I just started looking up Liquid IV. How do you like it?

cheech.gif
PleasedGoodGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

Small bags of trail mix although one of the guys in League always has cashews with him and they are good.

After reading @donny475 post I just started looking up Liquid IV. How do you like it?

I just started it yesterday. I just mixed a lemon lime one with 20 ounces of water. It has a somewhat sweet taste but much less so than Gatorade or Powerade.

Cheese crackers and a redbull

I don't eat a much on the course but if i do bring something it would be a piece of fruit like a banana or apple and some trail mix. If I don't bring anything may pick up a hotdog or snickers or something like that at the turn.

Nothing better than an iced down apple. I will take a pb&j /sliced banana sandwich occasionally

Gatorade, soft batch chocolate chip cookies and water. Peanutbutter crackers.

Protein bar. If I need something else, I grab a bag of nuts or something. There's a protein bar in all my stuff though.

I never understand the crackers and chips stuff. Messy, loud, and takes forever to consume. I want something dense, and quiet, and not sticky. I'm working with my hands out there.

Beef jerky, nuts and fruit mix, liquid iv and lots of Water! Sometimes will do a sugar free energy drink too.

individual bag of nuts/dried fruit. and water.

Lots of water, I put Mio electrolyte water enhancer in the water and bring 1 or 2 apples to snack on.

I always take 1 banana , 1 protein bar, and my hydro flask filled with ice water. The ice usually stays through multiple fill ups. Today I forgot my protein bar and by hole 16 I was very dizzy and lightheaded. It was a big mistake

Sometimes a banana and if I have it on hand some beef jerkey.

Protein Shake, mixed nuts, PB rollup, banana. LMNT electrolyte mix if its goin to be HOT.

I carry Nuun tablets in my golf bag to put in some water. I usually throw a Lara bar in my golf bag also I am partial to the peanut butter/chocolate chip ones. If I forget that I will grab a banana at the turn. I should bring a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but I forget to make them and they get smushed in the bag.

I tend to neither eat nor drink on the course. Sometimes maybe a bottle of water. That's it.

I take two thermos bottles of either water or zero sugar sports drink along with either a banana or KIND energy bar.

Nothing. Just a big ass bottle of water with lots of ice.

Back