I've played golf all over the US, but have not gone to Oregon. It is top on my list with over 4 top 100 courses listed. Bandon Dunes is on the top.

Oregon

It’s great to see Oregon on a lot of people’s wish list. Having lived here all my life, it is interesting reading others perspectives on golf in Oregon. Although Bandon is the most recognized an desired destination from people around the country, for a lot of us natives Bend is much more of golf destination due to large number of high quality courses in a small area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massachusetts or somewhere in northern New England during autumn. I never seem to make it out that way, and I'm dying to play there.

FL

I am playing Wisconsin next year, so I would go North Carolina as the next state I want to visit. New York is not far behind though.

So many courses I want to play in CA, but I've played several in that state. I'm going with South Carolina.

I would have said Arizona because I've always enjoyed seeing pictures from there, but for reasons that are obvious I'll just lead with Utah.

Samesies

I wouldn't pick Michigan either! Or Ohio for that matter :ROFLMAO:

Glad I've checked those two states off my list.

I was mistaken in my mention of Rhode Island. It was Delaware I was told has some great golf. Not someplace I ever think of but wanted to mention it.

Rhode Island still has great courses lol - let me know.

Wisconsin. The addition of courses by the people that had a hand in building the Bandon courses - plus the already fabulous courses that are already there - has had me wanting to go badly.

Count me in for Sand Valley and Erin Hills

Funny, that's not how you spell Massachusetts

Massachusetts or somewhere in northern New England during autumn. I never seem to make it out that way, and I'm dying to play there.

Let me know, some great ones to choose from.

It’s great to see Oregon on a lot of people’s wish list. Having lived here all my life, it is interesting reading others perspectives on golf in Oregon. Although Bandon is the most recognized an desired destination from people around the country, for a lot of us natives Bend is much more of golf destination due to large number of high quality courses in a small area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure I’d say “more” of a destination but I 100% agree that it’s the hidden gem of the state - so much great golf in that area and most people don’t know about it

Wisconsin for me.

Colorado, Oregon think there would be some great views

I have to go with Wisconsin then Oregon.

Before I started golfing I lived in California 40 years, I would love to try some of those courses there

Somewhere in big mountain country like Montana or Wyoming
I really want to play some of the courses in British Columbia or other western Canadian provinces, but since this is about the US, I'll go Montana. Mountain golf is incredible.

North Carolina. Would like to play the Pinehurst courses, Dormie Club, Tobacco Road etc.

I just returned from a golf trip to N.C. so this is just my 2 cents. Dormie was recommended to us by lots of people. We’ll go there next time. Skip Pinehurst and play Pine Needles and/or Mid Pines. Tobacco Road is awesome. Find a contact who can get you onto some of the private course. It’s easier than you’d think because there are so many courses in the area. We played Forest Creek. It was waaaaay nicer than Pinehurst and cheaper too.

Probably Colorado. I just think the state has some of the best scenery and it would be fun to hit at some significant elevation.

Second choice is Arizona to play some desert golf.

We have this thread every year and once again lots of Colorado requests. :clapp:
Mountain golf is spectacular.

With that said, I'd gladly travel next door to Utah.

Also I'll cast a vote for my birthplace Oregon.

Mississippi.

There looks to be some excellent courses tucked away there. Plus it’s fun to spell Mississippi ?

Out west in Arizona, Colorado, Utah or New Mexico

Florida!

This one is easy for me, Oregon. Siren's call of the Bandon courses is getting harder to ignore.

Arizona for me.

In real order, Washington, Wisconsin, Colorado.

Back