What was your last EBay golf purchase?

Ben Hogan Golf hat for under $8 shipped. Gotta love the deals you can find on there sometimes.

That bites. Years ago I bought a set of burner 2.0 irons that were counterfeit but thank fully was able to return for money back.
It was years ago when they were $12 at Golf Galaxy but my store did not have the color I wanted. I found them on eBay and they never felt right. I then realized they were counterfeit when I compared them to the set I replaced them with.

Had to go way back in the purchase history since I've basically stopped using ebay, but it looks like it was a Bettinardi BB0

Just pulled the trigger on a HZRDUS Smoke Black shaft to pair with my Rogue head. The stock HZRDUS Yellow snapped near the bottom and after hitting an older driver I had to get the Rogue back in play ASAP!

I will let you know in 2 days!

I think it was a new uncut Matrix Black Tie shaft for a driver build I was doing for a buddy.

Nothing the crappy seller never sent it lol

had to get ebay to force a refund

I believe it was a Cally driver shaft adapter.

Nexbelt. Somewhat planned.

When you look good, you feel good, when you feel good, you play good, when you play good, you get paid good :cool:

Last month bought a Sunday bag for $18, a great deal I think. I use it all the time.

Under Armour cold gear and cobra king our wedge

Bought a left handed version of my current putter. Crazy it was only $35 considering I paid $250 for mine 2 years ago. Going to try an experiment putting left handed. I can throw and bat left handed so I figure maybe I can putt better left handed. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunfish sugar skull headcover. Putting 4W back in the bag, just didn't wanna go with the stock cover anymore.

Good, not great, but for the price, surely nice enough.

c22eeec7da41a2c99ae1b05f1f40a066.jpg

Recoil 110 shafts.

Cheap gloves that I really like.

An Odyssey Stroke Lab putter showed up at my door yesterday from eBay. It is like new with the stickers still on it and I got it for $170.

Bought a TM bigfoot wedge and M5 on the same day last week. 270 for the M5 plus I had a $100 gift card. Club is almost mint.

Bought a left handed version of my current putter. Crazy it was only $35 considering I paid $250 for mine 2 years ago. Going to try an experiment putting left handed. I can throw and bat left handed so I figure maybe I can putt better left handed. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're right hand and right eye dominant, I think you'll be surprised with the results. (y)

I’ve never purchased anything golf related on eBay

Back