What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going for Round Table pizza shortly.

chicken parm, penne pasta, fried cheese ravioli, and garlic knots tonight, oh, and vino

I'm not gonna eat anything else tonight #discipline but I could freaking wreck a pizza right now.

JM

Cottage pie.

Lamb steak, baked potato and mixed veggies.

Fried egg sandwich and cup of tomato bisque.

JM

Stopped by a food truck spot that I may become a part of. Truer Grandma's BBQ. Let's just say I should do well at this spot.

Stopped by a food truck spot that I may become a part of. Truer Grandma's BBQ. Let's just say I should do well at this spot.

Ha! So what you are saying is that the spot is screaming for choices for the peeps. Love the web link and menu bud.

JM

Fried egg on a Glazed Donut..... Because I can
99c98be7a77bfe20eeefbea2dcbf5d4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some turkey meatloaf and Brussel sprouts. Pretty hungry after my workout but kept my portions to a good size.

Tuesday night tacos. Threw in a bean burrito too :angel:

JM

Papas a la mexicana. Delicious
dc4809f6f56ffa1e3f8982ac1a2ce3a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Chicken and veggies...and still hungry. Some big workouts last few days and body is trying to keep up.

Rack of lamb with pork tenderloin on the side.

Lamb chops.

Greek or Burgers or Pizza?

2 ingredient pancakes. Banana and an egg. First time making it, and it's so good and so easy.

Dawn and I went out to dinner at Harry & Izzy's tonight for Valentine's Day. We don't go out for dinner much so this was a delicious treat.

49642c8b5f74617e9cdb48e8e5102c23.jpg

Dawn and I went out to dinner at Harry & Izzy's tonight for Valentine's Day. We don't go out for dinner much so this was a delicious treat.

49642c8b5f74617e9cdb48e8e5102c23.jpg

Solid choice. Same owners as St. Elmo's. you better have gotten the shrimp cocktail.

Solid choice. Same owners as St. Elmo's. you better have gotten the shrimp cocktail.
We both got one and didn't shy away from the cocktail sauce.

The NY strip Izzy style was tremendous.

We both got one and didn't shy away from the cocktail sauce.

The NY strip Izzy style was tremendous.

Atta guy. One good shrimp will clear your sinuses for a month.

We forgot to take pics, but daughter and I followed up 28 holes with a few pieces of sashimi and some udon soup. Really hit the spot

Gondolo ride up Steamboat Ski Resort, snowcat powered sleigh ride, 5 course dinner at Ragnar's at 9350 ft. Priceless night.

Valentines day present from my gal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back