What's in your front pocket?

Right handed golfer. Once heard a pro say to leave nothing in your front left pocket while playing

Front left? Nada

Front right? Divot Tool/BallMarker, an extra golf ball, a few plastic tees

Left front - empty
Right front - divot tool, ball mark
**and**
Left rear - scorecard holder
Right rear - glove when putting

Ball mark and divot tool. I dont like to have a bunch of stuff. I stick tees in my hat by my ear..

Left front pocket usually has a couple Evolve tees, ball marker and divot tool.

tee, ball marker (if i remember :rolleyes:) and a ball

haha this is me. I have awesome ball markers I love to use.... whether or not I remember to put one in my pocket is the key.

But in general I will have Phone in front left. Right pocket holds a tee, and if I remember, ball marker and ball mark repair tool. Nothing in the back pockets (superstition. cant have anything that messes with the balance of my hip sway/rotation hahaha)

Phone and keys always go into golf bag, can't stand them in my pockets. Although, just the opposite for my wallet, has to stay in the right rear pocket.

Ball mark and divot tool. I dont like to have a bunch of stuff. I stick tees in my hat by my ear..

I know a guy who tucks his tee under his shoelaces.

Phone and keys always go into golf bag, can't stand them in my pockets. Although, just the opposite for my wallet, has to stay in the right rear pocket.

Hope it never falls out on the course, or that policy will change really fast!

Tee, ball marker, and repair tool.

I know a guy who tucks his tee under his shoelaces.
Hope it never falls out on the course, or that policy will change really fast!
Yes I would really be disappointed and kicking myself if I ever lost my phone or keys. Although, where I store my phone and keys are little side valuable pockets on each side of my bag that doesn't allow anything to fall out of them even if the zipper remains unclosed. Only if I picked up my bag and turned it upside down would they have that opportunity to fall out.

Back