What's the best shot you've witnessed by a THPer?

On the forum @BigDill 's HIO - not a personal witness though.

Otherwise, every single drive from @MattyD-MPLS was the best shot I've seen. They were all the same shot basically without variation.

@Wonger put his second swing on a 3w (right?) onto the green on a par 5 at Troy Burne if I recall and that was also pretty amazing.

@Wonger was on 16, but wasn’t the good one the 2nd swing? 😳😂
🤣🤣🤣
The first swing was just to fix some of the ground about 6 inches behind the ball. Once the housekeeping was taken care of!
So much risk/reward with those fairways for me. It will get fixed this winter!

Just because I was able to get this live and with @bigbov ’s legendary reaction I don’t know if I will ever witness anything better! But ya never know 🤷‍♂️

I will forever love you for getting that on tape!!

🤣🤣🤣
The first swing was just to fix some of the ground about 6 inches behind the ball. Once the housekeeping was taken care of!
So much risk/reward with those fairways for me. It will get fixed this winter!
You make me smile.

Hole 1 of the 2016 Hogan Event at Cowboys Club I was paired with Tyler from Hogan. He elects to hit driver off the deck from like 265 while I'm standing there like "wtf this guy doing?"
He cozies it up 15 ft hole high and walks back to the cart like it's absolutely nothing. Straight stone cold killer.

Hmmm....

There's the @Canadan 2i stripe show.

@donny475 putting a hybrid/wood on the green for his approach to a par 5 at Briggs Ranch when he and Parrot took on @baylrballa and I.

Any of like 8 200 yard approach shots @Jtubb17 hit on the green against @YukonLiving and I in the Morgan Cup.

Any of the bajillion putts @Moore_Golf made from inside 10 ft against @JB and I or @MarMill and I.

But I think the best I've seen has to be @Moore_Golf chipping in from just in the deep stuff on the green. JB and I both thought we had that hole in the bag and then all the sudden we have to make a putt to halve the hole.
And you drained it! @jlew and I are celebrating what we thought was a won hole, but of course you drained a double breaker from downtown to halve the hole. Crazy putt.

Definitely @Iceman! pitching it in from over a trap IIRC at the Grandaddy!!
Thank you sir and yes it was over a trap and out of the rough.
Called my chip in from 75 yards...At the Grandaddy, with new wedges.

Hmmm, good question. It may not be my final answer but I am currently thinking one of the Callaway guys who drove a par 4, maybe partially over water. @ArmyGolf do you remember that one? Who was that?

Just because I was able to get this live and with @bigbov ’s legendary reaction I don’t know if I will ever witness anything better! But ya never know 🤷‍♂️

or @Adam Rank on the previous hole from about 25 ft exclaiming before the ball has even rolled 2ft "Pick up my ****" as he walks away knowing already it's in.

On the forum @BigDill 's HIO - not a personal witness though.

Otherwise, every single drive from @MattyD-MPLS was the best shot I've seen. They were all the same shot basically without variation.

@Wonger put his second swing on a 3w (right?) onto the green on a par 5 at Troy Burne if I recall and that was also pretty amazing.
randy marsh GIF by South Park

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clive #6.
Tyler from Callaway (I think) drove it to 10 ft with a 3 wood. Pretty sure we conceded the eagle out of sheer respect and admiration.
Hmmm, good question. It may not be my final answer but I am currently thinking one of the Callaway guys who drove a par 4, maybe partially over water. @ArmyGolf do you remember that one? Who was that?

Played with a fellow at our home course that made Albatross on our par 5 5th hole.

Never mind. Guy wasn’t a THPer. Guess I skimmed the title!

Last edited:
IMG_1810.jpeg

Those details are not important. LOL.
It's hard to hit amazing/once in a lifetime shots, without first ******* up. JMO

Back