What's the Longest You Have Kept a Putter?

Not fair answer.

30 years. I took a 20 year hiatus from golf. The restart used the same putter until THP helped me.

Probably 18-24 months

I had a Spider Tour for about 5 years.

I’ve had my Miura putter for about three years. I still have a Titleist Bulls eye putter from the 70’s but not used now.

I’m on 20+ years with my current putter. Sent to me to test by PGA Tour Partners, it was great & I’ve never stopped using it.
(Never Compromise TDP 2.2)

So, I was at 15 years with it when I found THP and now you can add 5+ more years to that :cool:

Last edited:
Without a single change? Maybe three months

This would be my current putter Cleveland TFI 2135 putter that came out around 2015 I believe. This is a spot that I will be looking to update this year though.

Years. And years.

Gamed the nike method mod for several years, switched to a scotty phantom 2020 and no intentions of changing.

Hmm...

Long long time until Grandaddy 2021 when I received the tri hot 5k / Toulon Austin.

Played the tri hot for a bit but since mid 2022, it has been the Toulon Austin.

Current putter has been there for a couple of seasons.

No need to switch when @golfinnut brings something different in his bag every other round that I can try.

About 15 years. I built a Dynacraft Hypersteel that didn't get replaced until I got my Hogan BHB02 in 2019. That's still in the bag today.

Probably about 20 years prior to THP. 1 year since being on the forum.

I've used my current putter for 5 years.

21 years. Then I got a fitting. Then I jumped to a third putter a year later.

Without changing at all, maybe two years max.

I still have my putter from the 2019 Odyssey Experience that I will use from time to time. But, I generally will change up putters every year to two years.

2 years, if THP wasn’t a thing… would be a lot longer probably 😂

Well, since I review I can’t answer this haha.

But, as my “set gamer” I played the EAS over a year.

About to be my current putter haha.

Custom Mezz Max with TPT shaft and Lab pistol grip. I love it and my wallet would never forgive me for investing this much into a putter and then switching. So its here for life.

16 years. Changed out my Yes Tracy.
Also 16 years, but the Yes Callie. It has been passed down thru the Limey 2nd hand golf shop. I believe it is currently in my daughter's, boyfriend's, father's bag.

Last edited:
Well, since I review I can’t answer this haha.

But, as my “set gamer” I played the EAS over a year.
My EAS would be if I didn’t get into the GD!
Now we start a new one with the AI-one!!

About to be my current putter haha.

Custom Mezz Max with TPT shaft and Lab pistol grip. I love it and my wallet would never forgive me for investing this much into a putter and then switching. So its here for life.
Lies No GIF

Back