What's your butter these days?!

Real butter, lightly salted, usually Land-O-Lakes.

My Wife prefers Shedd's Spread Country Crock for it's spreadability right out of the fridge. It's not bad, but let's face it; it's not butter.

I think I'd have a hard time eating Kerry Gold as my main butter when so many good options made in USA. Just me.
Yeah, I've never tried KerryGold as WI has plenty of options for butter made here. I feel I might have to try it sometime though given how many people like it.

So we have a couple nameless vegan alternatives (olive oil?), @Scorpion12 puts something fake on food, @NVGOLFER80 eats yogurt butter, and @tahoebum fessed up to being an avocado sprayer, which might be closest to what I was taking about. Is that it!?! Something seems amiss. There are a LOT of alternatives at the stores. Someone has to be buying that cashew cream!

Come on! Don't make me feel like I made bad life choices that led me to asking 'what is on this?'! LIke who I married.. 😕

Last edited:
1620482361795.png

Kerrygold Irish Butter, Salted.

Convince me there’s better.

Sadly I rarely eat much of it due to the diet and weight loss thing. Once every couple weeks I won’t be able to contain my myself and I’ll make a grilled cheese or two.

I'm lucky enough to not like butter as a condiment or whatever you'd call it when put on bread. Never have to deal with "I can't believe it's not butter"s of this world.

I do use butter in baking. Straight butter-butter, made with milk, from cows that eat grass and go moo, without additives.

So we have a couple nameless vegan alternatives (olive oil?), @Scorpion12 puts something fake on food, @NVGOLFER80 eats yogurt butter, and @tahoebum fessed up to being an avocado sprayer, which might be closest to what I was taking about. Is that it!?! Something seems amiss. There are a LOT of alternatives at the stores. Someone has to be buying that cashew cream!

Come on! Don't make me feel like I made bad life choices that led me to asking 'what is on this?'! LIke who I married.. 😕
Yep. Country Crock... vegetable oil. It's mostly used on food... like toast and corn on the cob.
The kerrygold gets used in cooking.

We tried that Brummel's and Brown or whatever it is yogurt based butter... we used it up but didn't buy more. It didn't make the cut.

2016 I had to change my diet... high cholesterol, stent in my heart... I didn't wanna die so... cut back on some stuff, changed to others.
Butter went. Then came back...
Bacon was never a big part of my diet... then I added it... then cut back.:ROFLMAO:

I use 2 types of butter: salted & sweet cream.

Tillamook salted..... made in Oregon.....as good or better than wisconsin brands.

Back