What's your driver shaft right now?

Vanquish 4S

Shaft for my Aerojet may have gotten sorted out today. Have had good luck with the Tensei AV blue 65 s. Only issue is I can’t feel it load like I can my Graphite Design AD TP6S that is in my Rogue head.
Last few holes today stuck in the Kinetix Mach D40. It has potential for sure. Range session in the morning and another 18 will probably tell the story.

Evenflow Riptide 5.5r 50. I don't have a wandering eye but it will most likely be replaced in September. :D

I do have a wandering eye for my 9w though.

Hazardous Yellow(I think) 5.5
It's black but has yellow printing.
been too long ago to remember.
Sometimes I switch it out to a MCS.
Like em both.

What's your driver shaft right now? Lin-Q Gunmetal 6F4

Do you like it? Absolutely love it
Any wandering eyes? Lin-Q Purple that I'll probably be ordering with my Paradym Driver. If I don't like it, I'll get the Callaway adapter installed on the Gunmetal
Is it perfect (currently) or could something be improved? So far, it seems to load perfectly for my swing. I'm always open to fitting numbers, though.......

Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Red. Maple Leaf Edition.

I like it a lot, but still deciding if it’s staying in the bag. The graphics are stunning!

I’m a total shaftoid. I love tinkering and trying new equipment!

IMG_6509.jpeg

Alta CB 55 (stiff)
This shaft changed my driving significantly.

I’ve been hitting some of my longest and straightest drives ever

I’m doing some serious pondering right now. Ugh.

Diamana PD 50R. It's there for the long haul.

VA Composites Slay 65

The Ventus Red was the best fit in my session, but the fitter knew I was trying to keep the total under a certain number. He felt the Slay would give me 90+% of the Ventus. He was right. The dispersion was a hair worse, but the other numbers were identical.

Veylix Rome 688 Low Spin, low launch cut bias

Fujikura Ventus VeloCore TR Blue 6 stiff.

Love it but I have tried all of the Ventus VeloCore and TR line in multiple weights just to confirm that the TR Blue 6 fits my swing the best.

Love it and have zero desire to even hit other driver shafts at this point.

Helicore Black, My Tour Edge C723 came with a Tensi Blue but i bought a Helicore Black and used it yesterday when i was out Playing with @Desmond . Seemed to work well, low piercing flight with a slight draw. IK still wants to try the UST M40X TSPX RED in it

Driver shafts for whatever reason tempt me more than shafts in other clubs.

Maybe because it easier to switch them in and out.

Having pretty decent results right now with the Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue w/Xlink 65 Stiff in the Tour Edge C723 driver.

Shafts for me have been very head dependent. A certain shaft might work for me in a PING driver head but it didn’t work in a Cobra head.

Some shafts work for me in driver and fairway woods and some don’t.

I’m quite curious about the BGT Brava driver and fairway shafts because I’ve had very good results with their Stability Tour putter shaft and the ZNE wedge shaft which gives me confidence in their products.

Graphite design IZ 7. I have been playing this shaft for 3 years. I love the shaft!!! I am not cheating on this shaft

Even Flow CB 5.0-A 40G.

I like it. No change.

I’m done fighting the Ventus for now. It’s just working. 🤷

Fujikura Ventus Blue 6s or the old one that refuses to die.....Miyazaki B Asha Tour Issue 5s.

Hzrdus Silver 60 6.0. It is working as well as any driver shaft in recent memory. I particularly like that it does not feel taxing towards the end of a round.

Currently rocking the diamana zf in a sim head. Have a couple different drivers I play with, with various different shafts. Radspeed/stz220 I have px hzrdus smoke blue rdx. My 910d3 I have an og diamana kai'li 70.

The zf in the sim head was really good for its first round out.

Hoping that feeling sticks around. I'm liking the bit of a saftey net from the left side with the sim head.20230618_083348.jpg20230618_083402.jpg

Hzdrus Smoke Red RDX. I know where the head is at all times, I can hit my preferred fade and when needed I can hit a sneaky little draw without it turning into a hook.

I’ve got a HZRDUS Black 4G 60 TX in my TSR3. I like it so much I just purchased the 70 gram version for my 3 wood!

Starting golf again recently after stop playing for 6 years or so due to back issue. Got me Titleist TS2 Driver and currently in a process of trying out different shafts for the driver.

Recently bought Diamana TB 6S and been trying out at the range. Extremely smooth shaft and love the feel but it seems like I tend to fade/slice more(I'm am sure my swing is part of the reason)
Happened to find UST TSPX Element Earth 6X that I bought while back but never really used it. Not as smooth as Diamana TB but somewhat smooth considering shaft it's X Stiff. Tend to get straighter flight than TB, distance wise, I think if I was to average out, it's slightly less but in some instance with good contact, it seems to go farther.
Also have stock Tensei shaft that came with the TS2 driver. Not really a big fan of it.
Have additional 2 shafts which are UST TSPX Attas MK (same as Element Earth but prototype) and UST TSPX Chrome. Had both for about 10 years or so. For some reason they don't hit like they use to. Feels bit loose for some reason.
Also recently bought Diamana DF and also UST LinQ Purple. Waiting on my Srixon ZX5 Driver to come so I can try them out.
My eyes are always wandering when it comes to driver shaft but before I lay my eyes on more shaft other than the 3 I recently bought , I need to work in my swing bit more 😅

Currently playing the Tensei Blue, working up a strategy to scoop up a Ventus Blue Velo without the wife noticing. :ROFLMAO:

Back