When is your golf season?

A good year is mid March to mid November.
A bad year is late April to mid October. Bad years suck!

We're year-roundish. The only times the course is closed are near-freezing temps and below, the occasional bit of snow/ice, and heavy rain and its aftermath.

Personally, my season usually runs from the first of March to the end of October, and whenever the temps get 55 or so for most of the time I'd be playing.

Year round for me so I am not sure there is an "official season". since the rules changed and i cant enter single rounds, I haven't entered many to see if they get rejected during the winter months.

Officially its April 15th-Nov 1st I believe. Think my course is opening up April 12th (At least thats what they are planning) and I'll play as long as they are open. Can usually squeeze a round or 2 in November depending on the weather.

January to January

Year round for me so I am not sure there is an "official season". since the rules changed and i cant enter single rounds, I haven't entered many to see if they get rejected during the winter months.

I would think you'd be able to post any time of the year Mike. I was able to post a round I shot in San Antonio last December, they just won't let me post any rounds I played locally 15 Nov - 1 mar.

I went to post a round I played last weekend and it wouldn’t let me. I know Michigan’s season is shorter than most but April-Oct is shorter than I thought.

When is your “official” golf season?

Did you start this thread to try to get depressed, or for more incentive to move? Haha

Did you start this thread to try to get depressed, or for more incentive to move? Haha

Trust me I've been plenty depressed this winter. Lets go with incentive to move...in about 7 years haha

Back