Where Do You Guys Spend Your Money The Most?

johnbarnes

Reaction score
I love buying fashion accessories, wearables and travel laptop bags because as an extrovert I need to meet many people and have to attend many parties and meetings. So, to cope up with my social circle I need some good clothes, watches, wallets, pouches, shoes and other accessories.

So where do you guys spend your money?

The biggest budget item is probably food and drink. But we like to spend our money on travel. Of course, those go hand-in-hand!

Golf. Golf is the right answer. And all subcategories under "Golf" get proper money sent their way. Whether that be clubs, balls, accessories, clothing. All of it lol

After reading other answers, this is obviously after real obligations like mortgage and other bills. I'm talking strictly money that I spend on myself.

Last edited:
Uhh Golf? ;)
This....and was motorcycle stuff, but I've done just about everything I can do to my bike...and now it's stuff for our Jeep that's on the way.

Insurance.

Probably my motorcycle. It’s either gas or new gear. Then golf. Then clothes.

Shoes and Clothes.

Luckily, most of my clothes are golf-related.

Close second would have to be golf.

Watches by a long shot. Watches and investments (which I'm not sure counts as spending)

Travel, golf, and golf travel tie for 2nd.

Overall? housing. Fun money? Golf, which encompasses travel/playing/equipment/apparel/food drink/etc. And it isn't even close.

Other than bills and house payments?

All things golf add up. Balls, greens fees, driving range buckets, travel to courses...that’s not even getting to the clubs and bags yet.

Aside from golf I’ve been fixing up my old mtn bike this summer, but once that’s done it’s done.

Other big one for me is music gear. Not so much buying new stuff anymore (how many guitars, amps, and pedals does one really need) but maintenance for what I have...tubes for amps, strings, more strings

Cats and dogs.

Grandkids 3 of them lol

Outside of bills and obligations, probably going out to eat/drinks. Need to get better at that so I can spend more on golf!

Daycare.
Dining.
Golf.

I spend most of my money on cars, women and booze.

The rest I've just squandered.

Golf and Nike sneakers (recent hobby since I am never dressing up again).

The fundamentals in life are taken care of , home , car food etc , starting again 10 years ago , with new partner , we’ve found ourselves in strong position , after few years of hard work and current economic settings

In terms of hobbies etc , golf would be stream of most of discretionary spending , that being said l am not a big consumer , or of multiples of items.

Sunglasses are fetish lol have approx 10 pair predominately golf based.

Upgrade hardware not often but when do it’s high quality product .

Do love my sports as l followed over many years but being in 60s it’s more sedentary pursuits now lol

Taking my kids educations and our second home out of the equation is is definitely golf.

Spent half on old whiskey & women, the rest I just wasted.

As far as hobbies go of course it's golf.

As far as frivolous expenses go, golf for sure.

Back