Which Ball Would You Play?

I know 1 wouldn't work well for me on course but it would work great for a whole lot of people.

Ball #1. Too me it looks like the dispersion is better and 5 yards is nothing to sneeze at.

Dispersion trumps everything else for me, so I would pick ball 1

I’d take ball 2 for ball speed and spin, but understand the dispersion argument

Top ball. Dispersion looks tighter with it.

Initially I thought ball 2 but seeing the consistency of 1 makes me pick ball 1

I’ll take #2. I’m spin challenged.

The differences are tiny though.
zero change in carry and 1 yard in total distance means no guessing. May be small but it’s automatic

zero change in carry and 1 yard in total distance means no guessing. May be small but it’s automatic
Fair enough. But give me a little more spin with a 7 iron.. 5100 is low!!!

This is tough. The dispersion is way tighter on ball #1. But, the spin and ball speed is better with ball #2. @JB is there a big price difference between the two golf balls?

Ball #1 ... less spin, even though it's less ball speed. What was the decent angle?

Fair enough. But give me a little more spin with a 7 iron.. 5100 is low!!!
I’m basing on picture alone. I’d usually pick more spin too but the consistency from here makes me pick 1. The both essentially rolled out the same even with spin difference.

Don't think you could go wrong with either but I think I would take ball 2 with the spin, can always work on dispersion.

This is tough. The dispersion is way tighter on ball #1. But, the spin and ball speed is better with ball #2. @JB is there a big price difference between the two golf balls?
They cost the same.

I am going ball #2. Give me the ball speed and spin. I'm chalking up the wider dispersion pattern to user error! :LOL:

Ball #2. Give me more speed and more spin

The bottom ball.
I’m playing the Bridgestone BX

Ball #1, for the consistency and dispersion.

ball 1 distance, dispersion etc. 99% of ams aren't good enough to worry about spin.

I like the higher launch angle of the top and the spin of the bottom. Truth be told I probably wouldn’t notice any difference on the course between the two.

I think ball 2 would work better for me.

I don't know really anything about nbers but bapl1 looks more consistent.

I would take ball 1 it seems like better dispersion. Both are so close either would be good.

I would go ball 2 for the extra spin.

Back