Which company excites or intrigues you.

Right now…. Cobra excited and intrigued me. So much awesomeness going on there and I want to know more.

Tour Edge.

Mizuno at the top of the list. Cobra still very close and the new hasn’t worn off at all after the Morgan Cup. Edel has came to the forefront as of late due to the forum. And Cleveland as well with their blacked out putters and excellent wedge selection.

Edel and Motocaddy are the top two for me. Obviously very different in what they do but I find myself looking at them a lot in recent weeks

Edel always intrigues me but we can't get any of their clubs over this side of the pond really.
I'm already riding the Srixon train so I guess maybe Callaway with their claims of improved accuracy and big distance with the Apex UW.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Despite not playing much of their stuff, it's always Cobra for me. They just seem more willing to try and kind of outside the box than others, and it's always interesting to see where they're going with things. They're the only ones that kind of make me wish I played more techy stuff.

JP Golf and Edel
Love both of their wedges and the idea behind Edel's fitting process and single length irons.

Cleveland continues to impress with their technology…..and I LOVE the continuation of their hybrid iron line…..haven’t tried to newest edition but love the Turbo HB launcher iron set! I’m also hearing amazing things about what Callaway is doing….very interesting and exciting!

Callaway

Mizuno Irons and Fli-Hi, ST-Z Driver

Ping seems to be getting back on track except for new driver tech

Edel - would demo the wedge to see how the tech works. My instructor was on their board but since the sale, things have changed

As an aside, Artisan was intriguing last year and a 2.5 hour wedge fitting and the wedges are well worth the performance I'm experiencing. Feel as if I can do anything with them and they do what I want.The Arisan putter fits well and is consistent. Need time on better greens to rave too much about it. Winter and increased human traffic is hell on greens. I find myself spending more time on greens repairing ball marks lately than putting.

Most of them do, for various reasons. PXG has been an interesting watch as it goes from nascent enterprise to digging for a foothold. It is always fun to see what the big boys come up with. I always have a soft spot for Cobra. The list goes on.

Srixon and Callaway for me. With all the Srixon talk on here and @Jman Reviews, I find myself really wanting to try them out.

Titleist Drivers and FW's Very close to blowing some $$ on a TSi3 10*
Callaway/Odyssey-Toulon
Those are about my only interests, equipment wise right now.
My new budget will be mostly playing and minimal equipment purchases.

Mizuno. Their irons and wedges have always been great and with their metal woods vastly improving with every release and now a couple of very impressive lines of putters, there is just so much to love.

I think it’s kinda obvious for me but I’ll say it anyway, Mizuno.

Tour edge and Callaway.

ShotScope has moved up the ladder for me this year too. Pretty excited about their new stuff and data

Callaway everything, Mizuno irons and putters, Cobra everything, TE woods and hybrids, Edel putters and wedges so far. That should cover today's interest.

Cleveland’s Launcher XL lineup is interesting to me. I am a senior player and am quite satisfied with my “bag” at present, but would always be interested in more forgiveness.

Excites
Mizuno
Exotics
Cobra

intriques
WIlson-we know how this story usually ends but they have my heart like Tina in the 8th grade.
Srixon irons and baller are awesome

I really like what Mizuno is doing. I can’t get their woods where I live and am very close to ordering a driver from Budget to try.
Cobra still excites me even after the MC.
The more I read up on Edel the more intriguing it becomes. Very interested to see what is to come.

Edel and Mizuno for irons and wedges.

Back