Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Based on the X Forged CB dream I had last night, I think I handle the thicker top lines trend better than I do more offset in the clubs I want to play.

What about you? Which are you more willing to deal with and why?

I don't think either bother me at all at this point.

Having played hybrid irons for a good chunk of the beginning of the year to a Players Distance iron and mixing in a couple of rounds with some GI/SGI clubs

I have enough crap going on with my swing that i've tried to stop thinking about things other than course management

I have been known to fight the lefts a little bit, so too much offset gets scary at times. I'll take a little chunkier top line.

Thicker top line please! That said, I surprised myself by making a nice adjustment to the offset clubs at TopGolf this year, so maybe I can handle offset better now.

i don't know yet? ;)

Thick lines used to bother me but not so much anymore. Offset totally does though

To much offset and I start pulling my iron shots.

Thinker top line all day. Offset can mess me up even if I say it doesn’t bother me

I can handle a thick topline, offset I want to be minimal. Fitting at ECPC Gerritt handed me an iron to swing, took one swing and handed it back. He looked at me and I said offset is way bad and he understood. Worked out for the better for me.

I cannot handle to much offset. No mater how I set it up it looks like the club is pointed to far right (left handed player) and I am going to hook it off the planet. The visual just messes with my head to much.

Offset is the last thing I want or need.:geek:

Off set = left, I don't need to add that side of the course to my game! Little thicker top line for me.😎

Well this is a little more one sided than I would have thought so far. Makes me think the KING Tour MIM irons are going to be pretty well received based on people's physical descriptions of them, too.

Offset can be a killer for me to look at. I can handle a thicker topline much better.

i went with offset. i think i can get used to that quicker than i can a chunkier footprint.

Ugh I hate both lol....I think Id deal with a thicker top line better though.

Give me the thicker top line.

Tons of offset probably bothers me more.

As someone who used to fight a hook, I'll take the thicker topline.

Offset. I don't mind a bit more offset than Id prefer but I absolutely cant stand a thick topline.

I just hope to hit the ball well. Doesn't matter what it looks like.

More offset means draw/hooks 50 to 100yards left of target. Im good with thicker top line

Back