I know little of Ben Hogan clubs so I did some research. I’d definitely go with the PTxPro. Great looking irons. Here is what mine would look like. The PTx seem to be the type of club I prefer. Not GI and not blades. More a player style line , and they look great 9C16200B-E630-4B4A-B233-111466841724.jpeg

The PTx Pros would be my choice but the Icons look sexy ...

PTX Pro. I used to have Hogan Edge's back in the mid 90's and I loved them. I left the game for 15 years shortly after that. The PTX Pro gives the added forgiveness of the Edge with the look of the Icon.

Icon 9-P
PTX Pro 7-8
Edge 5-6
VKTR 3-4 (I know it's not a choice)

Not an option for this exercise :)

PTx Pro in 5-7 and Icon in 8-PW. There's been so many hints to making a combo-set available that it should only be a matter of time before it's official?!?!?

See above!

Icons!

Why? In addition to making me weak in the knee, they also increase blood flow to some other body parts.

I heart this post.

It would have to be the Icon. I keep looking at them and think they could be one of, if not the, best looking MB's available. Plus in the back of my mind, I will forever think I am in my mid 20's with endless potential, although the rest of my body keeps trying to remind me that's not the case.

I am not a huge fan of the looks of BH irons. I do think the ICON is the best looking one of the bunch and would be the one I would gravitate towards.

Best looking is easily the Icons. As far as what i would choose to play it would be between the edge and PTX Pro's. I would like the PTX's better but would want to choose what best fits me.

I love how those Icons look in chrome! I don't have the skill for them but man those are good looking.

Ptx pro in their black finish = gooorggeeeouuss

I love the looks and playability of my PTx Pro's. These are some of the most forgiving irons I have ever played.
The ICON's are Dead Sexy !!!!!!! I would have no problem giving them a try.

As far as the edges, as some have said previously, stock pictures never do them justice, they are good looking clubs in person and the playability/forgiveness of these is very underrated !!!

PTx Pro are my easy first choice. The extra help in the long irons as compared to the Icon is something I should seek. Really looking forward to gaming them this year.

That being said, if I could pick two the Icon would have a spot right alongside because I liked having blades in the mix last year.

I would have to go with the icon. They are just so gorgeous and I would have to say they would be the best for me with the MB look and to get the ball elevated, soft stop.

Icons because I make poor equipment decisions. They look amazing. I would lean towards the classic chrome. The dbm looks great, but those irons start looking very small.

If I was told I needed to shoot my best scores give me the ptx pros. But I would still eye the Icons longingly.

I'm going with the ICONS. They're freaking gorgeous and while they may be more club than I'd usually play I'd love to find out if that's the case.

The PTx Pro's. The Icons are just beautiful but not for my swing, and the Equalizers are for my swing but don't have the looks as do the PTx Pro's. I would somehow learn to hit the Pro's effectively if I got a set. Hogan is just killing it with their offerings, no doubt about it.

PTX Pro 4,5 Icon 6-W would be ideal. If I can only pick one I'm going Icon

HoganFit suggests Edge irons for me. I'd go for that right now, for the added forgiveness, over the PTx Pros.

Icon is a really solid iron I would go that route if I was you

PTx Pro are my easy first choice. The extra help in the long irons as compared to the Icon is something I should seek. Really looking forward to gaming them this year.
Me too! The PTx Pros are great looking and perform very well. Let's call them the girl you hope to marry or with whom you perhaps are living happily after.

The ICONs, however, are sexy and smoking hot. They are the girl you never think you have a chance with but it happens once and is glorious. Then she treats you like **** no matter how much you try and win her over and leaves you questioning everything and worse off than when you began.

Even though I don't have the game for them, I've been thinking about doing the demo deal just to look at them in hand.

Me too! The PTx Pros are great looking and perform very well. Let's call them the girl you hope to marry or with whom you perhaps are living happily after.

The ICONs, however, are sexy and smoking hot. They are the girl you never think you have a chance with but it happens once and is glorious. Then she treats you like **** no matter how much you try and win her over and leaves you questioning everything and worse off than when you began.

Even though I don't have the game for them, I've been thinking about doing the demo deal just to look at them in hand.

Ha ha ha ha. :ROFLMAO: I am of the opinion that the ICON's are definitely dating material, or at least I'd like to think so :love:

The sleeper of the whole group might be the EDGE. #unicorn

1_79nRWhJ2hYzpHfXnSGc5hQ.jpeg

Even though I should be looking elsewhere and have no business playing the ICON’s they are still a hard ponder for me right now. The last set of blade like irons I played were MacGregor VIP v-foil cm (combo set) where the 7, 8, 9, pw were blades and to this day they are the longest I have played one set of irons. I do remember wishing I had a full set of the blades. I just love the look of them, they are beauties.

Ha ha ha ha. :ROFLMAO: I am of the opinion that the ICON's are definitely dating material, or at least I'd like to think so :love:

The sleeper of the whole group might be the EDGE. #unicorn

View attachment 8932407
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity
Highway to the danger zone
Gonna take you
Right into the danger zone

Icons. All day every day. In the black.

Back