Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Which OEM has the best stable of PGA tour players?

Callaway are up at the top with their rosters but Cleveland/Srixon has solid guys, as well as many others.

Who has the best roster of players on PGA tour?

From a purely top end perspective using OGWR, I'd have to say TaylorMade. They have drivers in a lot of the top bags - Day, Johnson, Rory, Sergio, Rose. Of course you can't forget Tiger. However Callaway, has a lot of full bags up there too with Stenson, Phil, Willet and Reed.

I would say Titleist (Not just ball, but for full bag). Lots of big names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going TaylorMade followed closely by Callaway.

I think TaylorMade has the slight edge on Callaway.

TaylorMade has some all stars. Would like to see Callaway make a move to the top.

From an equipment standpoint, It's hard to argue with Taylormade. When including the ball in the conversation, Titleist runs away with it.

Just based on top names it looks like TM gets the nod, but I'm going with Callaway for their top talent and some good young golfers

It's funny. Looking at the OWGR rankings, know who would have a chance for being in this discussion if not for other events? Nike - they had a lot of guys up there when they shuttered the equipment business.

Over the last 2 years Titleist and Taylormade staffers have combined for the most wins by far.

I agree with you guys, I think TM has the deepest stable right now but Callaway isn't far behind.

I think Callaway has the best Tour players currently.
Seems TM is strong, Cleveland/Srixon as well

Taylormade / Callaway and it's very close in my opinion!

Top of my head, TaylorMade seems to have more of the biggest names.

Taylormade easily

Titleist because they appear to have the most players.

Equipment only I think Taylormade has the top spot right now because of DJ/JD/Rose, Callaway is probably 2nd with Stenson/Mickelson/Reed then Titleist with Spieth/Scott/Walker.

srixon is lagging behind since both McDowell and Bradley went backwards quite a bit, but Matsuyama will likely get them a major sooner rather than later.

If we are talking golf balls it is Titleist and it isn't even close.

Looking at the OWGR right now (and with recent news), I'd have to say Callaway (surprisingly).

1 Day (TM)
2 Rory (Callaway)
3 DJ (TM)
4 Stenson (Callaway)
5 Speith (Titleist)
6 Matsuyama (Srixon)
7 Scott (Titleist)
8 Reed (Callaway)
9 Noren (Callaway)
10 Bubba (Ping)

so Callaway is 4/10 so far.

11 Willett (Callaway)
12 Fowler (Cobra)
13 Sergio (TM)
14 Casey (??)
15 Rose (TM)
16 Koepka (??)
17 Grace (Callaway)
18 Knox (mixed)
19 Phil (Callaway)
20 Kuchar (Bridgestone)

They pick up 3 more here for 35% of the top 20 (7/20). No other manufacturer is really close.

Back