Which SuperStroke Are You?

Pistol GT 1 Love it

Pistol 1.0 now. Was the 3.0 but trying the change for now.

Pistol GT Tour 2.0, any color! usually with the 25g weight

Currently using Traxion Tour but that's because what was on my putter when I got it.

My used putter came with an Ultra Slim on it, which I like but is discontinued, so whatever is closest to that.

Not a fan of SS putter grips.

Pistol GT 2.0 with 50g counter core weight in my putter. Cross Comfort Midsize in my clubs.

I dont know. I need to go put hands on them. It's about time for a new grip though....

I’m actually going to look for SS Pistol GT 1.0 in a different material. I’m not crazy about how the SS looks or feels in short time due to bag rubbing and inability to wash. Does anyone have a recommendation; GP SN..., .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Traxion Pistol GT feels so good. At 51 grams it allowed my a lot of weight flexibility on my Stroke Lab putter.

Screenshot (44).png

I used a 3.0 forever. Changed my grip and putt better with the 5.0.

I also have gigantic hands.

I would play the Flatso 1.0.

For me Flatso 1.0 currently.

havent tried anything in the new line... Slim 3.0 (I HAVE HUGE HANDS) was a great fit. I might try a Traxion Pistol in 2.0.

Have been using the Slim 3.0 for a while now. I see no reason to move away from it.

I played the claw grip for a bit. I did not claw the putter but I liked the flat sides. It is just a bit too soft.. If there was a firm version I would play it again..
Exactly the same for me. I putt left hand low but love the flat bottom hand and pistol top hand. If it was firmer like the older SS grips I'd get a lifetime supply of them.

Slim 2.0

havent tried anything in the new line... Slim 3.0 (I HAVE HUGE HANDS) was a great fit. I might try a Traxion Pistol in 2.0.
My hands are a bit big, and that is exactly what I play. Great grip!

Traxion 2.0

Been a SS user for years, but moved away to try some other offerings. If I had to pick today, probably a pistol 1.0.

Pistol 1.0 for me

Slim 2.0 on my Toulon Indy.

top row, 3rd from the left

Only model I have played is the 2.0, played probably last 5 years off and on.

I believe I'm a Slim 3.0. Love the SuperStroke grip.

Back