Who is dressing Jason Day?

Alan4014

Reaction score
Handicap
I understand all pros have sponsor logos, but most are subtle and in my opinion look professional. But J Day looks like a walking billboard. And those pants!

He is sponsored by Malbon this year

I'd guess that my four year old is dressing him, if I didn't know any better.

He looks like a freakin clown

The crazy wind pants from yesterday - the vest of today - I'm excited to see what is planned for the weekend!

My wife said even you wouldn’t look good in that. I think that was a compliment. Pretty good after 40 years of marriage! Oh wait she also says I only hear half of what she says.

Hey… it’s different, but I’m ok with the look. I’ll take it over joggers.

Whoever it is they should be fired.

Stop making fun of mister baggy pants! 😜

If you didn't know any better you'd think he made a poll to let the people decide, and they chose punishment. 😆

If you didn't know any better you'd think he made a poll to let the people decide, and they chose punishment. 😆
Could see his fellow competitors having some fun with this. I wonder what Tiger said about it lol

Why am I inclined to say, "can't touch this"?

Could see his fellow competitors having some fun with this. I wonder what Tiger said about it lol
Oh that'd be fantastic.

A stylist , clearly isn’t involved …

I have a theory , that it’s a bet , ..

“ how long can you wear that brand and style “

“ Betcha a can “

“ Betcha ya can’t “

….

I saw something that said the Masters folks told him to take off the ugly sweater. Think it had something to do with it saying something about another championship.

I saw Ryan Ruffles is now sponsored by Malbon too. I can’t believe more than one person enjoys this clothing

I saw Ryan Ruffles is now sponsored by Malbon too. I can’t believe more than one person enjoys this clothing
I think it's more a case of "more than one person enjoys this money".

As a fan of money I would gladly wear Malbon for the right price.

Is this worse?

1713197880386.png

Back