Who Is Your Favorite Actor Or Actress?

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Favorite actor would be Russell Crowe. Some favorite movies I like of his would be Master and Commander and A Good Year

Favorite actress would be Gal Gadot. Loved her in Wonder Woman. :cool:

Male Actor - Morgan Freeman, has played God like a dozen times, enough said
Female Actor - Helen Miren, killing it in a wide variety of roles

Male Actor - Morgan Freeman, has played God like a dozen times, enough said
Female Actor - Helen Miren, killing it in a wide variety of roles

Absolutely love Morgan Freeman. This gentleman is definitely one class act. Helen Mirren is high on the list also. (y)

All-time has to be Sean Connery

even though he had a run of bad press for stupidity, Kevin Spacey...then Jon Malkovich.

Denzel for sure.

Got to go with Tom Hanks

Russell Crowe - Gladiator one of my all time favorite movies.
Favorite actress is Scarlett Johansson

Lock it up... haha.

1579278188370.png

Sean Connery.

Male - Tom Cruise

Female - Julia Roberts

Actor- Samuel L. Jackson
Actress- Marissa Tomei

Last edited:
Sean Connery met him once on golf course when I was 12...
Diana Rigg....aka Mrs Bond

Sean Connery met him once on golf course when I was 12...
Diana Rigg....aka Mrs Bond

Loved Diana Rigg as Mrs Emma Peel in the old Avengers from the 60's.

Hanks and Matt Damon

Last edited:
Juaquin Phoenix - Gladiator and Walk the Line - I can't turn those movies off when they come on. Joker pretty solid too.

You have the right of it, there was only on Duke. ;)

Sometimes post like this make me feel older than I am. I grew up with a Dad that loved westerns and I have probably watched every John Wayne movie (except for Gangis Khan and the Quiet Man) there is multiple times over. Even though he got an academy award for true grit. His best movie by a mile is The Searchers.. I love that movie and the role he plays in it.

Last edited:

Sometimes post like this make me feel older than I am. I grew up with a Dad that loved westerns and I have probably watched every John Wayne movie (except for Gangis Khan and the Quite Man) there is multiple times over. Even though he got an academy award for true grit. His best movie by a mile is The Searchers.. I love that movie and the role he plays in it.

Man, if you've never seen the Quiet Man you're missing out. One of my favorite all time movies. Watch it every year on St Patty's Day with a bottle of Red Breast (Irish Whisky).

Denzel Washington is my favorite.

Back