Who is your Mt Rushmore of wrestlers?

Dusty Rhodes
Ric Flair
Eddie Guerrero
DBL Bust Hawk & Animal- The Road Warriors

I don’t know how, but I got hooked onto wrestling for about a year, then never watched it again. You can probably tell when that was when I say my 4 would be Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Kurt Angle and HHH.

(I want to say Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, Mick McManus and Pat Roach, but most won’t have any clue what I’m talking about).

Gable, Smith, Sanderson, Monday

TV wrestling would be Austin, Flair, Sting, Andre

Vern Gagne
Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan
Rick Flair

hmmm...been some great ones in my opinion. I'd have to go with: Hogan, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Macho Man Randy Savage.

Hogan, Flair, Austin, Undertaker

If your list doesn’t have Ric Flair, I’m not sure if we can be friends.

Hogan , for longevity

Austin , oh hell yeah

Undertaker , top shelf i

Rock, in and outside the ring

Flair
Hogan
Rock
Taker

If your list doesn’t have Ric Flair, I’m not sure if we can be friends.
I thought for sure you'd have the Dream on yours.

Surprised no Randy Orton .
You know my love for Orton and I think he could get there for me with this next chapter in his career. He is back and I am actually considering watching again, lol.

Lita, Trish, Stacy Keibler, Eve Torres

I thought for sure you'd have the Dream on yours.
I love the Dream, and he was over, but limited in ring work keeps him off the top 4.

What was so surprising?
There are just some I thought you valued higher. That's all. It is not a terrible list.

Flair, Hogan, Rhodes and Andre.

You know my love for Orton and I think he could get there for me with this next chapter in his career. He is back and I am actually considering watching again, lol.
I think that Orton is one of the greatest workers of all time.

Mt. Rushmore of Workers
Flair
HBK
Orton
Randy Savage

There are just some I thought you valued higher. That's all. It is not a terrible list.
Like I don’t like Hogan as a worker, but he was a mega draw, and has to make the list.

Gable, Smith, Sanderson, Monday

TV wrestling would be Austin, Flair, Sting, Andre
It’s funny how most people don’t include Carlton Haselrig on their list.

It’s funny how most people don’t include Carlton Haselrig on their list.
Sadly, many just don’t know.

That era of heavyweights though was wild. So many names and achievements, granted, not 6 titles or D1/D2 combo.

Back