Who Was The Best Dressed On Sunday?

Rickie had some nice touches of pink for Mothers day, thought it was thoughtful of him to change up his normal orange.

As for her. It's not something I would want to see my own girlfriend in if I was the one on 17 winning. Am I in that position, no, but I'm not a fan of her choice in clothing and personally think it takes away from the beautiful girl she is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The kids these days, they listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage. With the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', they don't know what the golf is all about. Y'see.

I thought Rickie looked great. the orange thing is starting to grow old. If I were Puma I would have him in many different colors. He looks great in their stuff and they have squandered their asset but always wearing the same stuff. Yes, she looked cute as heck for a picnic and I guess if she knew her boy was out of contention she could wear that outfit. I know Florida is hot. But if there is a chance you might be running out to give your guy a major lip lock then dress in a way that is a bit nicer.
She wore the same stuff as the other wives and girlfriends at the Ryder Cup and still managed to stand out.

I thought Rickie looked great. the orange thing is starting to grow old. If I were Puma I would have him in many different colors. He looks great in their stuff and they have squandered their asset but always wearing the same stuff. Yes, she looked cute as heck for a picnic and I guess if she knew her boy was out of contention she could wear that outfit. I know Florida is hot. But if there is a chance you might be running out to give your guy a major lip lock then dress in a way that is a bit nicer.
She wore the same stuff as the other wives and girlfriends at the Ryder Cup and still managed to stand out.
I think the Orange has just slowly become associated with 'not winning'.

If we was racking up wins in the orange jumpsuit it would have taken off even more than it did IMO.

He wasnt wearing orange.
Im not sure someone can say they squandered their asset when their marketshare has doubled since having him on board.

I thought his scripting was awesome - though I usually like it. Hers was great too haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know he wasn't wearing orange this past Sunday. My point is that he or Puma dress him in orange too often on Sundays.He is a human billboard who looks great in probably anything they have in the line. I would have him wear different colors and items on Sunday because more potential consumers might watch the telecast.I feel the same way about Tigers red shirt.Puma was not producing golf apparel too long before they had him on board so doubling their share would probably be their baseline based on his popularity.Heck they probably doubled their share just on orange cap sales a few years ago.Perhaps squandered was too strong a word. I know they sell a lot of apparel.
He wasnt wearing orange.
Im not sure someone can say they squandered their asset when their marketshare has doubled since having him on board.

I know he wasn't wearing orange this past Sunday. My point is that he or Puma dress him in orange too often on Sundays.He is a human billboard who looks great in probably anything they have in the line. I would have him wear different colors and items on Sunday because more potential consumers might watch the telecast.I feel the same way about Tigers red shirt.Puma was not producing golf apparel too long before they had him on board so doubling their share would probably be their baseline based on his popularity.Heck they probably doubled their share just on orange cap sales a few years ago.Perhaps squandered was too strong a word. I know they sell a lot of apparel.

Okay how about this. They doubled their share in the last 18 months.
One thing to think about, what if it's not their choice?

And he has moved away from the all orange QUITE a bit over the last 12 months. The all orange stands out. It sells and heck their footwear alone, doubled in market share in 2014 and apparel is right there with them.

And he has moved away from the all orange QUITE a bit over the last 12 months. The all orange stands out. It sells and heck their footwear alone, doubled in market share in 2014 and apparel is right there with them.

They have killed it. Personally, they changed the way I buy golf clothes.

The crazy part is, personal preference is that I hate the all orange. But there is no denying it has worked similar to the way Nike sold red shirts. The Nike red shirt almost outsold every major brand golf other shirt on the market combined one year.

The crazy part is, personal preference is that I hate the all orange. But there is no denying it has worked similar to the way Nike sold red shirts. The Nike red shirt almost outsold every major brand golf other shirt on the market combined one year.

Yup. Color recognition works.

In my younger days I worked for the :nike:, In tennis the marketing folks would lay out by day what McEnroe would wear.That was a long time ago and things change. No doubt Puma sells a ton of orange and Nike a lot of red.I guess I go back to that original question of the thread. I thought Fowler looked awesome and was the best dressed guy on the course.I am going over to the beer thread at THP,I need a drink.

I personally think what Alexis was wearing was perfectly fine, and certainly nothing out of the ordinary for a 20-something attractive woman.

With regards to airplane travel, I am probably one of those offenders Tadashi and JB were talking about. I love to wear sweats/comfy clothes when I travel. While they aren't exactly "pj's", they are pretty close. Haha, ah well.

That share number probably has Puma wondering why they bought a golf club brand.They get apparel and footwear.

Back