Who wins another major first: Rory or Scottie

That I agree with, they need some sort of buzz or positivity with the train wreck they have in charge.
Yuuupppp. Exactly.

@War Eagle and @Jman i agree with you all about the PGA positivity if Rors wins. It would be good. It’ll definitely have the opposite effect if the others do.

@War Eagle and @Jman i agree with you all about the PGA positivity if Rors wins. It would be good. It’ll definitely have the opposite effect if the others do.
Yup. If LIV golfers come out and wreck havoc on the Majors, PGA is going to be in a world of hurt.

I’ll say Rory, his game is starting early to get back to where it was in the past.

In addition to the scar tissue I think Rory’s at that point where he wants it too much. I think once he thinks it won’t happen and lets go of that extra stress to go out and get one is when he wins another. My guess is Scottie finds a way with an okay putting game.

I started the thread, but I’m not sure how this is debatable as we have been inundated for the last forever of years how the next one was the year Rory would win…..

And he doesn’t.

Rory and the Dallas Cowboys have a lot in common…

I think it will be Scottie. I think his ball striking is too good and one of these majors his putter will be there.

Scottie

Back