SOFTCAPPED
Title says it.

What say you?

Scottie for sure

Rory…. The next one.. 😉

Scottie

wrestlemania xx win GIF by WWE

• Staff
I started the thread, but I’m not sure how this is debatable as we have been inundated for the last forever of years how the next one was the year Rory would win…..

And he doesn’t.

Scottie will win another before Rory.

I think Rory gets another before Scottie gets his second.

• Staff
The funniest part of all this to me, is I WANT Rory to win, but, he’s shown me nothing but let downs for YEARS now, so I’m done holding my breath.

I think Rory is in a good place right now. Being off the PGA tour board and his daughter a bit older….think he can focus that bit more on his game. I’m guessing the peace of mind is there for him to have a really solid chance at winning.
Golf is hard….who knows.

I hope Rors, just to watch the tantrums on the forum.

I mean neither can putt.

I hope Rors, just to watch the tantrums on the forum.
Will there be tantrums? I think most of us who’ve said he won’t win again have also said we wish he would. But what has their been to be optimistic about anymore?

I think it’ll be Scottie. I think majors, most especially the Masters, are too deep in Rory’s head.

Scottie. Rory’s head is not in a good place.

My vote and heart says Scottie. Just can’t root for Rory.

I hope it Rors, but unless one of them figures out their putting woes, the answer could just as easily be neither.

I tend to think Scottie. He drives it well, irons are fantastic, and his short game isn't talked about enough for how strong it is.
Rory obviously has the tools. To me he is kind of in that stretch that we saw Ernie Els go through. There's some scar tissue up between the ears. Ernie got through it, I think Rory will too. But I lean Scottie to win one first.

Will there be tantrums? I think most of us who’ve said he won’t win again have also said we wish he would. But what has their been to be optimistic about anymore?
There would be some forum members throwing tantrums. Some forum members egging the tantrums on.

I tend to think Scottie. He drives it well, irons are fantastic, and his short game isn't talked about enough for how strong it is.
Rory obviously has the tools. To me he is kind of in that stretch that we saw Ernie Els go through. There's some scar tissue up between the ears. Ernie got through it, I think Rory will too. But I lean Scottie to win one first.
I think this is a good, and fair, breakdown.

For me, Scottie has the more complete game, where Rory has that “oh ****” firepower to pull things off, but it’s fleeting nowadays when it comes to majors. Any other event, I’ve got no problem picking him to win.

There would be some forum members throwing tantrums. Some forum members egging the tantrums on.
I guess I just don’t see that happening, interesting.

At this rate, neither of them will win another major.

I started the thread, but I’m not sure how this is debatable as we have been inundated for the last forever of years how the next one was the year Rory would win…..

And he doesn’t.

So Scottie…

Definitely put my money on Scottie

Scottie. I think he's still got momentum.

Back