Will Brooks Koepka Win a Major in 2024?

I'm going to say no.

I wouldn't necessarily be surprised he's done a great job in them, but when you say 1 person vs the whole field 4 times in a year the smart money is on no he won't win.

I'm going to say no because of the quality of the contenders and because winning majors is hard.

Probably not, simply based on odds, but I certainly wouldn't bet against it and I like his chances as much as any other golfer.

Hope so. One other than a PGA or USO would be nice. If I had to bet I’d say yes.

Part of me likes the drama of him winning part of me hopes he fades away into cupcake land.

I like his chances so I would vote yes.

Something makes me feel like he slows down this year. Last year was a “I’m gonna show you” and he did. Not sure he does it again but I would like to see it

He definitely has the mental game for it. He’s got a legit shot

This one I struggle on as you can’t count on his regular tournaments to see his state of game. I’ll venture to say he’ll grab a PGA or US Open.

Twice!

Sure.

He is reigning champion in one of them.
He finished 2nd at the Masters last year as well.
He has 5 major wins so far.

Will he win in 2024?
I think 2 runner ups but no win

I think betting on the field is the safe bet, but between Brooks and Rahm I think one of them wins a major, just not sure which one.

One of these years he’s going to take home the green jacket.

No. So many aspiring. Believe others will prevail.

I would say no

Part of me says yes. Another part of me says no. He will certainly contend

Yes. I certainly would not bet against it.

Nah don't think so

I think he has enough chip on his shoulder to go out and win one this year.
What’s the reason for the chip on his shoulder?

I wouldn't bet against it so I have to go with yes.

What’s the reason for the chip on his shoulder?
No idea at this point. But he said previously he was driven by people thinking he couldn't win.

I think he does. He has the skills and mindset for it, and still carries that chip on his shoulder. Majors are what he's wired for, and he's made no bones about that throughout his career.

I vote, Yes. He lives for the Majors, and that's about it these days in golf for him, it seems.

Admittedly, I am a Brooks fan, so I hope to see him win more Majors and continue to drive the Rory fans crazy when the Brooks vs Rory arguments continue on.
Yes and with swagger. Brooks has it. (y)

Back