Will Rickie win a major?

SquirrelyDave

Allegedly....
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 22.7
The average age of a major winner is 32. Rickie is 30. Can he still play at an elite enough level to take home major hardware?

I’m going to say no and hope that I am wrong

Yes he will. I think at some point it will click for him and he'll decide to stay open on a Sunday. I thinking either a Masters or British title is in his future.

I'm still thinking he can get it done.

I sure hope so would love to see him win one.

Not sure he will, unless he comes off hot after his recent marriage.

I’m going to say no and hope that I am wrong
I agree with you. I don’t think he has “it”. I think he’s got enough natural talent to compete, and win enough money to be happy, but not enough “it” to win a major.

I hope so. Golf is hard, but he'll find "it".

I think he can win The PGA when it’s at a course that suits him. He seems to shrink in the spotlight so the other majors are a big if. I hope I’m wrong, I would like to see him win the big ones.

I would like to see him win one but don't think he will. Have not seen him display the ability to put together 4 solid rounds necessary to win one. 3 of 4, yes, but that 4th has eluded him thus far.

As much as I like RF, he has some demons to slay on Sundays in order to win a major. I think the door is closing on his opportunities.

Sergio and Rickie are the same guy minus the antics from Sergio. I say yes he does but not sure how many more than ONE major

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he can figure a way to win one. Too strong of a game, even if Sunday does tend to get him

No. I can't see him pull it off in a major and I'm really hoping he'll make me eat my words.

I think he breaks through soon and wins one. He has finished top 5 in 3 of the last 8 majors, so he’s playing well in them just not well enough to win one yet. I think he has a stellar Major Sunday in one of the next 8-12 majors and takes a title home.

Think he wins in the next 2 years

Yes , and I will be pleased when he does.

I don't see why Fowler can't win 3 or 4 Majors. He is only 30 years old.

never say never but my gut instinct is a NO.

Well he has won the Players, So sure he still can.

The kid grew up 15 minutes down the highway from me, so I have to say yes. Gotsta support the local heroes.

I hope he can.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he does or if he doesn’t...would shock me if he won two.

I don't think he has it in him. He will be one of the greats to never win a major.

Back