Will it Happen?

• Yes

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Not Sure, Maybe?

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
I think as long as Tiger doesn’t have a setback that would keep him from playing in this it will happen. If Tiger has to bow out and the merger happens it could die on the vine.
I think it will be interesting to see how well tiger can compete when you take fatigue of 4 days of walking 6 or 7 miles out of the equation.

There is way too much money invested in it to not get off the ground.

Probably, but it doesn't matter a bit to me. I'm not a Tiger fan, can't stand Rory, and think JT is a whiny little f***, so I won't be tuning in to watch them hit balls on a sim. I can probably find some Friends re-runs in those time slots if I look hard enough. :ROFLMAO:

I think it does end up happening but I'm not sure how long it lasts. They've just put too much into it to disappear now and never have it happen.

if those TNT matches can still keep going, I feel like this will last for at least a couple matches

Seems it has too much star power to not even start

Last edited:
Seems it has too much start power to not even start
Too much money invested, a whole dedicated facility built for it - I don't see any way it doesn't at least launch.

Whether one is a Tiger fan or not, there's no denying that he still IS the needle in golf, and that alone will draw plenty of viewers from his fanhood.

Too much money invested, a whole dedicated facility built for it - I don't see any way it doesn't at least launch.

Whether one is a Tiger fan or not, there's no denying that he still IS the needle in golf, and that alone will draw plenty of viewers from his fanhood.
Just hope it's worth watching after the first one 👍🏼

Like others have said i think it happens but is a bit of a dud

I've posted this before but i could see a world in which i'd enjoy watching, like if it's easy to watch/stream on a device and the guys let loose and have fun

But if it's just them hitting into screens and being boring, this will be over quick

Tiger announcing his team makes me think we will see it happen but who knows if it will be entertaining or a flop

Tiger has the juice to get some interest for sure, but it's waning without him competing, and I think it would take 2000's Tiger to get this to work in any way, so it's a bust after a couple of events with paid spectators.

Back