Wilson D200 Irons Review Thread

These can be had 4-gw brand new for $250 on budget golf

That's a steal. I picked mine up on eBay for $185 w/graphite shafts and they were practically brand new. So that price with the THP coupon is killer.

Update after two full seasons with these. I am playing my best golf ever. Dialed my HCP index under 25 (my goal for this year)

I am now able to hit my 4-iron with good success and it just might go back in the bag.

I do wish they felt a bit lighter though. Sometimes they can feel a bit heavy and difficult to control.

Just a FYI but using that coupon code "PRETTYDAY" you can get a set of these new 4-GW with the uniflex shaft I believe for only $185 shipped from Ebay and user budgetgolfer!

I found this deal while surfing Ebay while searching for other deals on the other coupon code that was posted just for today's use. I also believe that code above is good til March 26th if I remember correctly!

So if you looking for a new set of Wilson's, these seem to be a great choice based on the reviews mentioned!

That's a fantastic price for these irons. I used them all last season and I plan to keep them in the bag for quite some time. Excellent value and forgiveness across the board.

Just a FYI but using that coupon code "PRETTYDAY" you can get a set of these new 4-GW with the uniflex shaft I believe for only $185 shipped from Ebay and user budgetgolfer!

I found this deal while surfing Ebay while searching for other deals on the other coupon code that was posted just for today's use. I also believe that code above is good til March 26th if I remember correctly!

So if you looking for a new set of Wilson's, these seem to be a great choice based on the reviews mentioned!
That's a great deal on a really good set of irons.

That's a fantastic price for these irons. I used them all last season and I plan to keep them in the bag for quite some time. Excellent value and forgiveness across the board.

Can I ask you what shaft you have in your set of these irons? Doing a bit of research I see that they made the steel shafts a True Temper SL85 but these current offerings are calling for Uniflex shafts. I have seen both labels stating this so I am curious if the TT SL85's are 85 grams, what would be the weight of the Uniflex steel shafts used?

Anyone know?

Can I ask you what shaft you have in your set of these irons? Doing a bit of research I see that they made the steel shafts a True Temper SL85 but these current offerings are calling for Uniflex shafts. I have seen both labels stating this so I am curious if the TT SL85's are 85 grams, what would be the weight of the Uniflex steel shafts used?

Anyone know?

I have the Elements Chrome shafts in my D200s and I really enjoy them a lot - great feel & height on my iron shots.

As far as the weight on the uniflex shafts, I'm betting if you hit W/S on Twitter they'll be able to answer for you pretty quickly.

I have the Elements Chrome shafts in my D200s and I really enjoy them a lot - great feel & height on my iron shots.

As far as the weight on the uniflex shafts, I'm betting if you hit W/S on Twitter they'll be able to answer for you pretty quickly.

I don't use twitter so cannot ask them that way. I may have to call or email them then.

I don't use twitter so cannot ask them that way. I may have to call or email them then.

Hopefully they’ll be just as responsive that way too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered this set 4-GW for $197 brand new on eBay. Still new to the game and these will be my first set of legit irons. Excited to hit em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New guy here. I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the D200 and the D300 irons. The pricing on the D200s is now ridiculously low (D300s are pretty cheap too), but I'm wondering if the D300s are that much better...or simply not as good as the D200s. The real cheap D200s that I'm looking at have the "uniflex" shafts (somewhere between r & s flex) which I'm unfamiliar with, the D300s have the KBS Tour 80, which I know is a great shaft. Experience? Opinions? Let me know your thoughts...

New guy here. I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the D200 and the D300 irons. The pricing on the D200s is now ridiculously low (D300s are pretty cheap too), but I'm wondering if the D300s are that much better...or simply not as good as the D200s. The real cheap D200s that I'm looking at have the "uniflex" shafts (somewhere between r & s flex) which I'm unfamiliar with, the D300s have the KBS Tour 80, which I know is a great shaft. Experience? Opinions? Let me know your thoughts...

I have the D200's. I really like them. I have stiff, but imagine the uniflex would be alright as well. The only thing I don't like about them is for me they are on the longer side, length wise. I seem to struggle with closing the face on the longer irons. I think I'm about to take .5" off of them because I have a set of 704cb's -.5" that I hit dead straight.. just not forgiving.

ive been playing the D200's for 3 years now. Im getting closer to upgrading them. They were a big improvement over my previous set (XPC-300) and my game has improved alot. Currently my criticisms would be they are too heavy for my preference. The 4-6 irons are not as forgiving as first impressions seemed. But then again, what 4-6 irons are?

I may be shopping for some Srixon irons next year. Only reason I havent upgraded is I havent been playing as much golf over the last year.

Back