Wilson Staff C:25 golf ball

bassing33

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone tried out the Wilson Staff C:25 golf ball? Was it any good and what might you compare it to?

It reminds me of the Top Flite Gamer or Nike Vapor or NXT Tour or well really, most brands have a ball like this.
Its a multi layer ball with an ionomer cover. Its really easy to compress and good off the tee. I did not see much spin around the greens, but not much to be expected out of that type of cover.

I didn't play this ball, but I have played their Zip and 50/50 balls. Like JB said, easy to compress but not a lot of spin around the greens. I also thought the the Zip and 50/50 were pretty durable.

Thanks for the quick response. You guys are awesome.

I gamed the C:25 for over a year and its a really good ball,the cover will scuff up a little easier than others but,it doesnt affect playability.For me it seemed most similar to the T.F. gamer(not the gamer v2),only differences to me was that it feels softer and has a little more spin.I really liked the C:25 and only switched to the cally i(z) because i needed to get urethane type spin on the greens.Good ball tho.

Back