Win a "Folds of Honor" coin!

Maddog701

Reaction score
Handicap
14.2 ghin
Simple way to collect a "Folds of Honor" coin. I have a few extra that I am willing to share! Here are the rules, I will be posting a pic of myself and six4three5 from our league tonight. All you need to do is vote for who you believe has the more stylish outfit! The voting will end Sunday evening at 6:00 pm. The winner will be chosen from which ever one of us has the most votes! Shipping costs are covered.

Vote for me with the "classic" matching black and white outfit!
or
Vote for six4three5 with the "splash" of color neon green outfit!

Let the voting begin

6884a0c65b5f2c1aca0df3c43b95d791.jpg

Madodog701

b36e346bd3cf8b5ef1ccce66db5e11cd.jpg

Six4three5

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

d65ed21ae82980e86b4eb5a8fbb4e899.jpg

Here is the prize for the lucky winner.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I vote Jimmy. His mean mugging look is intimidating me into casting him my vote.

Already have the coin so NOT an official entry.

You know you are one of my favorites Jimmy, but I have to side with dad and the "classic" look in this case. Us old dudes have to stick together!

Moved to contests and giveaways.

And I vote for Maddog. Even with the flatbill.

Gotta go Maddog, classic all the way to the bank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was leaning towards Maddog, till I noticed he was wearing shorts. I thought they were pants. Put the FLASHBANGS away Mike. Spray tan would do wonders!

Numbers gets the nod

I was leaning towards Maddog, till I noticed he was wearing shorts. I thought they were pants. Put the FLASHBANGS away Mike. Spray tan would do wonders!

Numbers gets the nod

lol, I was not going to try to influence the voting but now.....if you notice the stripes on the shoes match the shirt...even the shoe laces match!!!! Jimmy has a little color difference between the shoes and his shirt.....just sayin'......lol

Hahaha but there is zero contrast between shorts and legs...PROBLEM

I vote Jimmy. His mean mugging look is intimidating me into casting him my vote.
Hahaha dude always make me look into the sun to get a good picture!!

Numbers gets the nod

lol, I was not going to try to influence the voting but now.....if you notice the stripes on the shoes match the shirt...even the shoe laces match!!!! Jimmy has a little color difference between the shoes and his shirt.....just sayin'......lol

Hahaha but there is zero contrast between shorts and legs...PROBLEM
Pops, quit grasping at straws man. Had I known you were going to do this I wouldn't have gone with such a simple outfit. Notice he does this when I have an off night and just go with something quick.

Pops, quit grasping at straws man. Had I know you were going to do this I wouldn't have gone which such a simple outfit. Notice he does this when I have an off night and just go with something quick.

Help the man out numbers....get him some ankle socks. Knee highs are out. Hahaha just bustin balls Mike. Keep doing what you do.

Pops, quit grasping at straws man. Had I know you were going to do this I wouldn't have gone which such a simple outfit. Notice he does this when I have an off night and just go with something quick.

Props for the "what this old thing?" You played it well. :alien: but I gotta go with Maddog on this one.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Help the man out numbers....get him some ankle socks. Knee highs are out. Hahaha just bustin balls Mike. Keep doing what you do.
Hahaha dude refuses! "Crew socks are as low as I go"

I'm going to have to vote for the classic look, even though I love to wear some color myself, I dig the overall clean look of the black and white, looking good Madodog701.

lol, I was not going to try to influence the voting but now.....if you notice the stripes on the shoes match the shirt...even the shoe laces match!!!!

See those kicks are what did it for me! Stripes on the shoes? Come on, can I vote for you twice?

Props for the humble brag (kinda sorta). I gotta go with Maddog on this one.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket
Haha style is one thing I'm not afraid to go for and brag about although some say my outfits from a few years ago were a bit to flashy I've grown into some really nice looks.

I've nothing but love for Maddog, but I'm rolling with my boy Jimmy Numbers. Dude just stands out like a human Hi-Lighter!

Got to go with Maddog on this. Like both but way to bright for my taste.

I'm voting for the Maddog classic look; a much better look that the color mismatching Puma look...

Thanks for the chance. I think that either could be the poster boy for the long pants industry, but I am going with maddog.

Gotta go with Jimmy, love the splash of color.

The kid gets my vote...we have similar tastes so it would be hard for me to find an outfit he has that doesn't look good.

Would like to get my hands on one of those coins, so thank you for the opportunity!

Both are solid looks but my vote is for 6435!

Back