CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

I mean who does not love having one thing in common with the mad big bombing scientist himself

Cause I found one on the course and smoked it down the fairway. I wanna do that, every. Time.

I need the Bridgestone Tour B X because I am playing Pro V 1 at the moment and with my swing speed it falls on its face with no carry. I want to feel accuracy on the tee and the greens! Hitting bombs is always a plus!!

I would love to win these! Y’all would make my life so easier! With a newborn on the way, my wife always gives me the stink eye whenever I put a case of Kirkland balls in the cart at Costco. Thank you, and good luck to everybody!

Bridgestone is "local" to me here in the Nashville area. LOVE to support them. Bryson has encouraged me to find My Own Kraken ! These balls will keep it fed !!

No ball is getting me anywhere close to Bryon Bombs, but I would like to see how their new cover feels on a ball that promotes distance.

God Luck Errebody!

I have wanted to buy these balls, but anything over $25 is above my budget. Pretty sure I can gain a lot from these balls. The reason I want them is because everyday ball fitting becomes more important and I believe these balls can help me improve my game.

My goal would be to gain weight, hit bombs, and break 80 by the end of the year. Bryson is a mountain and a quality guy, I’m happy to call him one of my role models. He’ll go down as one of the greatest of all time and has inspired me to play to the best of my own ability even with my unconventional slap shot swing off the tee. Some of my best drives come from Bridgestone balls and if I win I can prove to my friends why Bridgestone is a superior name over Titleist “not my #1 ball in golf”

I can't say that I'm a golf fanatic and I can't say I'm the best but one thing I can't get enough of is watching that perfect draw golf ball fly through the air. Bryson has been an inspiration to all sports as someone that does things their way, I respect that. I would love to win these golf balls because recently I've been really getting into golf but I never found a golf ball that suited me. One that I could crush and have control over. I think you should pick me because I know I won't let these balls go to waste, get lost or fly into hazards.

I think that these balls, Bridgestone just in general, are the best for my game and feel best off the club face. That’s why I love and want them

I’ve seriously only hit a Pro V or Pro V1X for the last ten years and I think I should try something different. I keep hearing that these Tour B’s feel the same and have way more durability than what I use so I’d like to see for myself. Winning these might be what I need to turn me into a Bridgestone player.

I would love to win this! I’d love to blister some bridgestones into the woods! Lol

6 dozen Tour B X, 72 golf balls; I'd reckon my playing partner and I could probably get through losing all of these by the end of the month. Hahaha *sad cries inside*

I want these to help me break my personal low! The consistency of using the same ball along with the added distance and control in the scramble would be a game changer!

As a retired golfer I enjoy the game of golf. One problem is the expense of golf balls. I have used Bridgestone product in the past and look forward to experience Bryson golf ball of choice!

I would love some Bridgestone balls! Apparently they’re extremely soft feel but go a country mile which is what I need now that I got a new driver! Plus bryson uses them and Bryson’s a beast!

I need these balls because they are the absolute best ball in the market. They were tested as the most consistent, lasting, and furthest and I love them. Last year I bought 4 dozen and I was hitting BOMBS ? off the tee. Ever heard of a 17 year old, at the time, hitting 300 on a good hit?? I need these back in my bag ASAP so I can get back to using the best ball out there!

The ability to find a way to combine driver distance and more spin around the green with the new cover is something that is impressive. The company is an expert in rubber and that has been transformed into a great golf ball. Also, if the best player ever to play the game wants to use your product, you are doing something right!

Getting back into the game I feel these would bring me to new levels. Me and my two neighbors try to play 2 times a week. Showing off the new collection would so epic.

Because I can't figure out the equations on B.A.D.'s shirt from the weekend, I'll just have to go with the great ingenuity that Bridgestone put into the TOUR B X. I love the feel and how true Bridgestone's new line of balls are out on the course, as proven by the pros that currently game them.

Back