CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I currently play Callaway XR hybrids.

I would like to give the G425 a try because...
1. Tech has come a long way since 2015! Love what Ping is offering with the face on this club.
2. I've never played an adjustable hybrid before. The adjustability would really help with fine tuning yardage gaps.
3. 4 hybrid is my safe Tee club...my fairway finder.

What hybrids do you currently play? I have an old Callaway but don't play it.

Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? I need a club to give me distance between the 5wood and the 6 iron. I do have a 5 iron but doesn't go much further than the 6. This Ping G425 hybrid, from what I read, would be easier for me to swing and hit the yardage that I am looking for.

I currently have a Cleveland Classic 2 Hybrid in the bad.
I'd love to try this Ping and compare it to my Cleveland. The Cleveland is good but not very consistent. Would love to try out this Ping and give y'all a full review comparing the two.
Looks like a great hybrid and I have never played a Ping club.

I play a Wilson Staff D100 19* hybrid. I've been trying to find a matching 4 hybrid forever but have given up the search.

I hit 25% shanks and 75% smothered hooks with my 4 iron and I am tired of it.

I currently play a Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 hybrid.
I want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try because I've read so many good things about it. Loaded with tech and easy to launch.

Currently only play 1 hybrid a Taylormade SLDR. Would love to upgrade to a newer more forgiving hybrid and Ping clubs have always been great.

Last edited:
Awesome! I currently play the Ping G400 hybrids in 22 and 19 degrees. These are the best hybrids I have gamed - especially for their anti-left bias - and the current model would be fun to test and compare.

Currently playing a Titleist 910 hybrid and would love to put this club in the bag instead

I use TaylorMade M4 from 2018

I just started using hybrids and I love them and would love the new experience of this club since I’m pretty new at golfing

Thanks THP, and Ping, for the great opportunity!

Currently playing Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 16* (2 Hybrid) and 20* (4 hybrid), although the 16* gets switched out for a 16.5* Fairway at times.​
I'd like to give the Ping G425 Hybrid a try, because I always have a 4-hybrid in the bag, so it would fit right in, and I've never had an adjustable hybrid before, which would be really cool.​

I dont currently play a hybrid. Would want to try the Ping 425 to see if I can actually hit the thing.

Currently don’t have a hybrid but Im a huge fan of them and currently in the market for one. This one just looks beautiful and I can’t wait to see if
I win.

My hybrid is currently not even a hybrid but a Cleveland hibore fairway wood.

The Ping g425 would complete my bag for sure but I’m also a ping guy. I learned how to play golf on a set a karsten 4’s! That was back in the mid 2000s, not the mid 80’s! I currently have ping i20s and I like them a lot. Slowly adding ping items to my back (from this century) is ultimately a goal of mine.

Current hybrid is a 19* Titleist 585H. It’s most definitely dated but still performs so it’s been hard to replace. I’d like to try the G425 because I’ve never played Ping woods/hybrids but have always admired the looks, even the turbulators, and reviews/comparisons peg them as top-performers.

I don’t have a hybrid in the bag currently have 3 wood and 5 wood. Would love to put this beauty in the bag tho and give it a try for my 4 iron or 5 wood

I currently only play one hybrid in my bag. I would like to give the ping a try because I've only heard great things about their woods and hybrids. I'm working on playing in my next local pro-am and would try anything to help me get there

I currently game a TaylorMade Burner hybrid. I know I’m missing out on accuracy and distance with my old hybrid so I need this one to help my game!!

Currently I am playing the Sub70 939x. I’ve wanted to play the Ping G425 hybrid because of how forgiving it is.

Currently playing the Cobra f9. But my Ping driver wants a family member in the bag.

Currently play Ping g15 hybrids and love them. The opportunity to win a new one would help my game immensely.

Currently gaming a Cobra baffler that works fairly well for me.

Interested in the G425 hybrid because I recently added a G410 driver and love it and hoping to add more ping clubs to the bag!

Thanks for the contest!

Currently play the Tour Edge EXS 220 2 Hybrid.

I have never played anything Ping so this would be a fun test and see how it fairs against Tour Edge. I also think a 4 would fit perfect in the bag instead of hacking the 4 iron.

Still using an Adam’s pro gold prototype 20* with a Javelyn Blue. I can’t get rid of it. 13 years. Tried to replace it 4 times. Just can’t ditch this thing, it’s too good.

I live the low profile or the ping woods and hybrids and live my LST driver. I feel that the right shaft combo with this head could be the one to beat the Adam’s.

Back