CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

Awesome prize, good luck to everyone!

Currently have one hybrid in the bag, 19deg Mizuno CLK20 3H which I love.

I have only ever hit one ping club which was my friends invade irons and other than that ping has been a brand I probably should play but haven't handled the looks of them.

This looks very sweet, and would allow me to drop a long iron out of the bag.

Currently I do not have any hybrid clubs in my bag. The last ones I did have were Tom Wishon clubs.
I would like to try the Ping clubs.
I have been tempted to move to Ping but so far Taylormade keeps getting my $.
Thanks for the giveaway.
?

I don't currently have or play a hybrid but it's been on my list. I've wanted to change up the top end of the bag & this would help out (y)

Currently playing a SIM Max 3 hybrid on a Ventus 7s shaft. Trying to win for my buddy who started playing just over a year ago and desperately needs some new hybrids.

Currently playing a SIM Max 3 hybrid on a Ventus 7s shaft. Trying to win for my buddy who started playing just over a year ago and desperately needs some new hybrids.

Cobra speedzone
Ping is ping and the quality is well known. Also heard the 425 is the best out this year

Currently I am using old Taylormade 3 & 5 hybrids. It’s been time for an update/upgrade for a while. The Ping would be a perfect complement for my Ping irons

I am currently playing a Titliest 816 H2 Hybrid in 18* and 21*.

I would love to try the G425 because the hybrid I have is set to 22* which closes it a little and I like a more neutral setting.

NIckent 4Dx
Heard good things about PING

I use 4th-hand orlimar and would love a Ping hybrid to go with my irons!

Currently do not have a hybrid. I have an old R7 3iron that I try to keep in the bag at all costs. I would love a long iron distance that’s easier to hit.

Good luck to all those that enter!

I don't currently have any hybrids in the bag as never been able to find one that worked for me, but maybe the Ping can be the one that changes my mind and earns a spot

What hybrids do you currently play? Taylormade Superfast 2.0 19*
Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? My current hybrid is several years old and the new technology built into the G425 would surely help my game.

I currently do not have a hybrid in the bag and would like to try the concept of a single club between driver and 4i. The Ping interests me due to its forgiving and long nature, which would hopefully compliment my swing and bag set up nicely.

Fantastic contest! I struggle with the hybrid all the time. I've heard great things about the g425.

I use a Callaway rogue hybrid currently but my buddy has an older hybrid and he loves ping clubs so I feel like this would be a great gift for him

Don't currently play a hybrid. I have a utility iron.
Sometimes and on certain shots I think I need a hybrid that goes higher and lands softer than a Utility Iron.

I currently have a callaway epic 3 and a cobra 5 hybrid. I would love to fill the gap with the ping and i have heard a ton of great things with this club.

I currently don’t have any hybrids or woods, so this would be nice.

Currently playing and old Nike CPR 21 degree hybrid. It has become my least favorite club to hit probably due to age and has created a bit of a hole in my shot arsenal. Need to upgrade and the ping G425 hybrid would be a good place to start to find a replacement.

What hybrids do you currently play?
Taylormade JetSpeed

Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try?
Who doesn’t want free golf gear... Also, looking to refit my set, upgrade szn.

I have an old Titleist 915H 3-hybrid. Works fine, but i'm sure i"m giving up distance with how old it is, so this new one would be quite the upgrade

I currently play a Taylormade burner 3-rescue and I'd love to put the new Ping in the bag because I've had a chance to try it out at the PGA superstore and loved the feel and extra distance it got me!

Currently playing a Titleist TS3 19*. I've never own a Ping product. Also, I think a Ping G425 22* would be a good replacement for it.

I don't currently play a hybrid but getting older and have started considering them.

I don’t currently play hybrids because o got my clubs through an intricate process of begging for hand me downs and hustling the yard sale game with razor like precision. I’d love to give the hybrid life a try because just between you, me, and the 200 other commenters I suck at hitting my long irons. Maybe hybrids will be the key to making my golf game better and will allow me all the confidence to slap on my best mock turtleneck, flip my hat around backwards, and strut into my local course like Tiger Woods.

Back