CONTEST Win A Top 25 Course Souvenir!

BoilerCLE

Boilermaker
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Some of you may recall that I'm testing out the Bag Boy Revolver XP Cart Bag - an incredible bag with a boatload of features. We've been having a ton of fun on that thread coming up with some golf (and non-golf) uses for the bag, so make sure to check it out!

Bag Boy Revolver XP Review Thread

In order to keep the engagement going, I thought I'd do a little contest. Next month, I'm going to be playing a private, top 25 US course, so the winner of this contest will get a souvenir from the pro shop. Open to all who want to enter.

Post the answer to these two questions in this thread:
1) The rotating top on the bag is really cool. Other than that, what's your favorite feature of the bag?
2) How many golf balls was I able to fit in the golf ball pocket at this linked post?

Winner will be closest to the # of golf balls without going over (assuming a legit answer to #1). Ties will be randomly drawn. This contest is now closed. Good Luck!

Last edited:
You've been knocking it out of the park on your reviews! I think you need to embroider it with "Dog Pound" in honor of your helper though. 😉
My favorite feature beside the rotating top is the Top Loc since I'm already spoiled by that on my Datrek and I would guess 27 balls. 😎

The top loc feature is indeed very cool, and useful especially for those of us who travel or commute the bag back and forth a lot. Or, who are just clumsy as hell and have been known to watch a bag fall over from a cart sometimes.

As far as balls, gonna guess comfortably 57

Man I’m enjoying the review of this bag and I’m oh so close to pulling the trigger.
1. Can’t go against the revolving top. Talk about how easy it makes getting clubs in & out of the bag.
2. 39 balls

1. while the rotating top is cool. I appreciate the locking feature at the top as well as bottom to keep the clubs stationary during cart rides, walking to and from course, around the course. Easy to find and not issue fitting everyone in nicely.
2. 33 balls

sweet contest.

1) I think the external putterwell is super intriguing.
2) that is 60 balls.

1) Club Click Lock feature is nice!

2) Looks like about 29 balls or 15 Paw Patrol animals fit in there!

That was my first thought when looking at the bag .... does the top turn the entire time? As your heading around a corner in the cart? But the club lock feature does away with that, which is cool. (y)
45 balls :unsure:

I like the quarters fitting into the slot; and phone charging cord; and that the clubs don't fall out when it's turned upside down.

and I think you fit 34 balls into the pocket

Cool Contest

1. I like the additional separate putter well for the larger grips.
2. I am going with a full 3 dozen balls - 36

I'm always a fan of the external putter well!

45 golf balls

1) The Grip Lok system is cool, this way the clubs don't clink and rattle, plus easy to get to.

2) My guess is 42 golf balls.

The lock feature to keep clubs from rattling.

Edit: I'm going to guess 37 balls, someone above chose 34.

I love the fact i have so many Pockets including the soft lined valuables pocket
47 Balls

1) I like the revolving top, but the grip lok system on the bottom of the bag holding the clubs in is the most fascinating.

2) 30 balls

1) Great looking bag! Lots of nice featured, but I honestly have to say that the club locking system caught my eye the most.

2) I'm guessing 27 balls are in that pocket.

1. Might sound lame but I like both the handles. The older I get the more I appreciate the functionality of an item.

2.57 balls

I’d also have to go with the top-lock feature. I’ve got to have a 14 way top to keep every club in its place and the top-lock just takes it to the extreme. Every club has a DEFINITIVE home and no bag chatter. 👍🏻

I was going with 42 balls (isn’t 42 the answer to everything!), but someone beat me to it. I’ll guess you squeezed one extra and go with 43. 😀

Alan

Hey everyone... thanks for entering! I'm a little swamped at the moment to give the potential winner a proper congratulatory post, and with the prize not being ready until end of April, I think it makes sense to keep this open through this upcoming Monday, March 29. Will pick a winner on the 30th. Good luck to all!

1. External putter well.
2. 40 balls

Back