CONTEST Win a Year Supply of Srixon Golf Balls

Wow, this is a great contest!

Awesome contest! Thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks for the opportunity THP, could use some more golf balls in my stash.

Anybody not getting in on this one is crazy. :srixon: golf balls are 🔥 🔥 🔥

awesome contest. thanks for the opportunity!

Will these have an eggplant on them?

So how many balls are considered a years worth? A years worth to me I'm sure is a lot more than someone else because I loose a lot of balls. :twist:

You beat me to the comment. I could go through a lot of balls this year!! Hope one of us gets picked to put their "years supply" to the test.

You beat me to the comment. I could go through a lot of balls this year!! Hope one of us gets picked to put their "years supply" to the test.
Generally we consider it somewhere between 5-10 dozen. Figure lose a sleeve every round, play 25 times a year. That’s around 6 dozen or over $250. So a heck of a prize

Generally we consider it somewhere between 5-10 dozen. Figure lose a sleeve every round, play 25 times a year. That’s around 6 dozen or over $250. So a heck of a prize
You haven't seen me play. :LOL: But that would be awesome to get that many free balls.

A sleeve a round? Wow, I still need to get a lot better before I start hanging out with you guys. I’ve been known to go through a sleeve on one hole. :rolleyes:

Relatable :LOL:

Back