CONTEST Win New Mizuno Golf Balls

Everyone should be jumping on this! If I wasn’t already testing the RB Tour, I’d be all over it. Mizuno did a great job with these. I’ll definitely be picking up some of the RB Tour X to try out after the RB Tours run out.

Interesting that the RB Tour has the softer feel, yet the lower spin off of the driver (and the lower trajectory). I would have expected the opposite profile compared to the Tour X. Very interested to learn more about the engineering of this ball.

I'm really liking the profile of the RB Tour X. That's what I picked. Lower spin and a little higher trajectory off the driver. Yes please as this suits me well!

Interesting that the RB Tour has the softer feel, yet the lower spin off of the driver (and the lower trajectory). I would have expected the opposite profile compared to the Tour X. Very interested to learn more about the engineering of this ball.
compression and firmness have a major impact on spin, so in most cases the softer ball will spin less.

In, thanks for the chance

Awesome!

The Tour X would be interesting to test, only because I think the Tour would spin too much :unsure: so I'd like to find out. Too bad I can't spend $$$ on a launch monitor :ROFLMAO:

I assume there are many more entries on twitter but dang only 31 posts?

I assume there are many more entries on twitter but dang only 31 posts?
443 retweets, 400 comments on Twitter

Back