CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

What do you need to know, other than it is the pinnacle of all things golf. If you want more details, check out this thread.

What’s Included
Airfare
Hotels
Food
Its the trip of a lifetime
It’s held at a location incredibly special
Fitting at Ely Callaway Performance Center
Full Bag of Equipment
And so much more

Albatross Club
You must be a member of the 2020 Albatross Club to enter these contests. The club is open to everybody and helps support THP and an amazing charity in St. Jude. You can find more information about that here.

This is only Contest #1, and we will fill out the entire team with contests throughout the year.

View attachment 8931536

How to Enter
Step 1: You have 10 words to use. Make a post in this thread with why you would be a good addition to the Grandaddy team. If you want hints, check out previous Grandaddy threads. For a quick hint, its not a low handicap.

Step 2: Jump into the THP Forum and chat. Thousands of golfers every single day are chatting here. Jump in and have some conversation (yes this counts).

Step 3: Sit back and wait till next week and see if you are the winner of this amazing contest.

Rules
You must be 18 years of age or older
One entry per person
Contest runs only through March 19th

What do you need to know, other than it is the pinnacle of all things golf. If you want more details, check out this thread.

What’s Included
Airfare
Hotels
Food
Its the trip of a lifetime
It’s held at a location incredibly special
Fitting at Ely Callaway Performance Center
Full Bag of Equipment
And so much more

Albatross Club
You must be a member of the 2020 Albatross Club to enter these contests. The club is open to everybody and helps support THP and an amazing charity in St. Jude. You can find more information about that here.

This is only Contest #1, and we will fill out the entire team with contests throughout the year.

View attachment 8931536

How to Enter
Step 1: You have 10 words to use. Make a post in this thread with why you would be a good addition to the Grandaddy team. If you want hints, check out previous Grandaddy threads. For a quick hint, its not a low handicap.

Step 2: Jump into the THP Forum and chat. Thousands of golfers every single day are chatting here. Jump in and have some conversation (yes this counts).

Step 3: Sit back and wait till next week and see if you are the winner of this amazing contest.

Rules
You must be 18 years of age or older
One entry per person
Contest runs only through March 19th

Chill dude. Loves golf. Scientist nerd. Open mind. Comradery. Laughter.

I am sure it will be painful for others to watch me play, but I would sure enjoy the trip!

I am sure it will be painful for others to watch me play, but I would sure enjoy the trip!
Make sure you keep it under 10 words...

Awesome! Love that the new contests have begun.

You can think you know what to expect, but you don't. You can think you're prepared mentally, but you won't be. You can think that you know what you'll say if you get that delightful PM from JB, but you'll lose your train of thought.

The Grandaddy exceeds expectations in every facet. You do NOT want to miss the chance to be a part of this experience.

It's about time us seniors got some love, I'm ready!

Passionate, supportive, team player. Love golf and the enduring friendships.

Ooooh the moment we all have been waiting for, good luck all!

Official Entry:
I'll transcend the 2020 Grandaddy into a lifelong experience.

So excited that more of the Grandaddy team is starting to be built. :love:

Good luck to everyone that enters. :cool:👊

Encouraging teammate. Competitive closer. Bringing Grandaddy greatness to the masses.

Looking to have fun before my first kid arrives!

Forever Represent the G - Gratitude, Generosity, and always be Genuine

Unofficial entry:

Love to win, but fun is most important. Viva Callaway!

Riding
In
a Cart
Having fun
And
Repping
Dynamite equipment

Breakfast lover, gear geek, charming, high handi-cap and alcohol tolerance!

not an entry, but i'll play

Let @JasonFinleyCG beat me again. I'm just that kinda guy.

The THP Grandaddy team needs a fun/competitive Canadian.

Last edited:
Back