CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSi4. I can find the center of the face consistently and like the smaller profile and need to lower spin.

TSi3 - I have wanted one ever since they came out but never had the chance to get one. Thanks!

TSi2 because my Rogue Max needs a h2h battle as it’s a struggle bus currently

Man.. This is awesome. GL everyone who enters. :titleist: rocks!!

(Not an entry obv.)

Good luck everyone! I am pleased with my Cobra LTDx driver.

The TSi3 is absolutely beautiful 😍🔥🔥🔥. 9 degree loft with adjustability complements me perfectly 🤞🤞🤞.

TSi2 for the increased forgiveness. I don’t hit it in the same spot each time, and the ability to use the entire face and still hit great shots is what I need.

The TSi3 to dial in CG and finally try a Titleist driver!

Tsi3 9* because I just love the shape and look of it and it just inspires confidence off the tee. Thanks!

great giveaway for 8mill posts @JB ! Can't wait to see the giveaway for 10mill posts!!

Tsi2 - for me. The description says it best. PURE DISTANCE! That's what I need!

The TSi3 would fit me great. The adjustability will help with my ever present miss hits.

Wow, what a giveaway for reaching the huge milestone of 8m+ posts.

If I was fortunate enough to win it would be:

TSi2 - I need low spin & launch, but consistency hitting the middle is not there. TSi2 can help!

TSi1

For my moderate swing speed, I need as much help as possible to bomb longer drives.

TSi2 9 degree. TSi3 looks better at address, but I’m natural low spin player. So I would rather use TSi2 with more manageable spin number. If TSi2 had the same head profile as TSi3, that would be beautiful!

TSI2: I used the driver selector. That's what it told me to pick. Plus current driver is 8 years old

tsi3, i’ve always wanted to get a new driver, but golf clubs are very expensive and Im saving my money to go to college this fall so buying a driver isn’t really in the budget for me.

TSi3 just got fit for it so now need to win instead of invest.

TSi2- I haven’t played a Titleist driver in 13 years but picked up a TSi2 fairway and it is great

TSi3 would be my choice. I have tried the 2 model and I think I could fine tune the TSi3 a bit more.

Good luck everyone!

Driver selector tool tells me TSi2. Then I wouldn't hurt @JB ears if I'm ever lucky enough to play with him again

TSi4, I’m a high school golfer and big titelist guy! Would love the lower spin!

TSi4 to keep the spin down while keeping my launch in check.

Back