CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

Congrats on 8 million THP; I need the TSi4 to cut down that extra spin I can't seem to avoid and I'm sure my ProV's would prefer their distant cousin smacking them around :)

Tsi2 - need the game improvement features and distance. Love the looks too!

TSi2 for the for the forgiving face and maintained distance.

TSI 3. I need help lowering my spin rate a little and I’m currently using Titleist 913 driver. Needless to say, I desperately need an upgrade and Titleist drivers are the best.

I would be all over the TSi4 in a 9 degree due to the smaller head size, lower spin, and better aerodynamics and the smaller head size of a TSi4 is much more like a 3 wood instead of a driver. Should be a perfect fit for my driver game.

We aren't done. If people didnt see my shoulder tap post yesterday, they arent looking hard enough.

:unsure::unsure: Who could it be now!

Last edited:
TSi2. All about forgiveness across the face.

TSi3. I like the movable weight on the back to help me hit high bomb draws.

TSI3 for performance and looks. Would like to move into a titleist driver to match irons.

TSi2 for the touch of additional forgiveness and speed across the face.

Tsi2. I never played Titleist clubs until recently. My buddy let me use his tsi3 3-wood and I'm a true believer now. I want everything Titleist! I have a 10 year old driver and I think it's fine for a change.

Won't be entering this one because I'll have a TSR in the bag in a couple months, but good luck everyone! These are quality heads for sure.

Tsi 2 - I need an upgrade over my old M1 and do not have it in the current budget!

TSi2 - For pure distance and the speed and accuracy would be perfect for my game.

TSi3 need less spin for a better launch!

Tsi3. Love the look and would be an upgrade over my g400.

TSi2 for me...need the forgiveness to help hide some of my inconsistencies, plus that distance! :)

Back