CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSi2 for forgiveness across the face, and a bit more spin than the TSi3.

TSi2 all day long. Love the low spin!

TSi2 as it fits my swing profile to a tee! (pun intended) ;)

Tsi 4 please because my current driver is driving me mad! Thanks

TSi1 as I’m sure it’s the current driver and not me that keeps slicing it off the tee

TSi2 for me, seems the most forgiving. Gotta let the big dawg eat!

Tsi2 as I’ve seen great results when hitting a friend’s

TSi2 for me, I feel it will give me more consistent ball flight and penetration

Tsi3 with a ventus red stiff...I need to eliminate the left miss with my current draw biased driver. I was slicing bad before now that d can ruin a good drive when I least expect it.

I’d like to be able to use the TSr4….. but the TSr2 is probably more in my skill set. The reason is be cause my 10 y/o Nike drive is all dented and I’ve never used a new driver before!

TSI2 is what was recommended so I will go with it, I will take all the forgiveness I can get!

TS3 The lower spin will defiantly improve my game.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I'm gonna go with TSi2 because it was the best club I hit in my fitting besides my current club.

I just started playing a year ago with hand me down clubs and have tried everything to improve my game. The TSi3 would be a great club to help my game progress even more.

Tsi4, need to update my driver as I'm using my buddies 15 yr old driver. This would be a blessing.

I need the TSi4 head for less spin than the other options.

Sooooooooo many guest posts! Hopefully some of them join up and join the discussions!

TSi1 would be a good fit for me I have moderate swing speed, its's light, deep CG face for launch

TSi2 Need the most forgiveness and can never go wrong with more distance!

I would love to win a TSi4 driver. About 9 months ago I started playing golf religiously. I bought my first set which Is pretty much the beginner bag with clubs. Haven't upgraded to anything else. My golf partner has the TSi4 and let me play with it for the day. Clean driver for sure. I loved the grip and how easy it is to use. Pretty expensive though. Lol. Something I'd have to invest in. But here Is my chance to win one right? Thanks for the chance to do so. We have a work tournament in September so this would be perfect.

Back