I saw that report yesterday. Not surprised at all. Lots of love to hate At&t, I even hate them.

The new phone will be returned once the next new phone shows up, which should be today. lol. WP7 is a very nice start but still needs time. Ive had way too many issues with it in a short time.

And the new phone is?

And the new phone is?

Nokia N8. I have mixed feelings about it already. Slower processor. Smaller screen. And that stupid symbian OS. But open OS, HDMI out, USB 3.0, 12 MP camera w Carl Zeiss lens, etc. But lots of mixed reviews still.

Nokia N8. I have mixed feelings about it already. Slower processor. Smaller screen. And that stupid symbian OS. But open OS, HDMI out, USB 3.0, 12 MP camera w Carl Zeiss lens, etc. But lots of mixed reviews still.

Used that one. Solid phone. Im not a huge fan of Symbian OS, but its open which is well liked. Although with Android being so "open", it may change some things. Not really the same animal, but from a developers stand point, it can make sense. I love the HDMI out on my EVO, that is for sure. The 12 MP camera I liked a lot. But it was a little slower than expected and I still saw better pics from quite a few cameras that are less MP. But we all know that once you hit about 5, not a whole lot matters.

It was a good phone in the time I had it. Just a little slow for my taste.

Used that one. Solid phone. Im not a huge fan of Symbian OS, but its open which is well liked. Although with Android being so "open", it may change some things. Not really the same animal, but from a developers stand point, it can make sense. I love the HDMI out on my EVO, that is for sure. The 12 MP camera I liked a lot. But it was a little slower than expected and I still saw better pics from quite a few cameras that are less MP. But we all know that once you hit about 5, not a whole lot matters.

It was a good phone in the time I had it. Just a little slow for my taste.

That sounds about like what Ive been reading. A few random reboots and lockups too. But I think Im done with Apple and being tied to their BS. At&t has no good Android phones and I want Android to clean itself up a bit first anyway.

That sounds about like what Ive been reading. A few random reboots and lockups too. But I think Im done with Apple and being tied to their BS. At&t has no good Android phones and I want Android to clean itself up a bit first anyway.

There are a couple of things that I had to get used to that I did not like.

1. No qwerty keyboard unless in landscape mode. That EFFIN sucked (may have been fixed with firmware by now)
2. The OS is just quirky. It is better than the previous version by Symbian 3, just seemed garagelike and unrefined
3. THe damn thing locked up once a day and it was always when I was in the middle of something important.
4. No Tapatalk (at least not when I had it).

There are a couple of things that I had to get used to that I did not like.

1. No qwerty keyboard unless in landscape mode. That EFFIN sucked (may have been fixed with firmware by now)
2. The OS is just quirky. It is better than the previous version by Symbian 3, just seemed garagelike and unrefined
3. THe damn thing locked up once a day and it was always when I was in the middle of something important.
4. No Tapatalk (at least not when I had it).

1. I think this is still the same as Ive heard others complaining about it still. Going to give swype a try
2. Yep.
3. Hope this is has been corrected with a newer firmware.
4. I checked this out it says it doesnt work on the N8. I'll load it anyway and see what happens.

Back