WINNER WINNER Week 8 THP 2022 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 8 of the 2022 NFL Season is complete! This continues to be one of the most confusing seasons I can remember. The Bucs lose again, the Packers lose again, and the Falcons are 1st place in their division. The Jets and Giants came back to reality a little this week, but overall it's like we are living in the twilight zone of football this year.

This week we collectively did better than last week with the winner having 13 picks correct. We had two people with 11 picks but only 1 was closest to the MNF score without going over, so join me in congratulating @Steve2100 you are the week 8 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Please send me a PM with your full name and address so I can get your prize sent out to you.

Congrats!

Congrats @Steve2100!
I had my best week ever I think

Congratulations!!

Congrats. Nice win this week.

Congrats @Steve2100, my picks were horrible this week, tried a few upsets and did not work in my favor.

Right on! Congrats 🔥

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Nice work! This week was tough one.

Congrats!

Week 8 of the 2022 NFL Season is complete! This continues to be one of the most confusing seasons I can remember. The Bucs lose again, the Packers lose again, and the Falcons are 1st place in their division. The Jets and Giants came back to reality a little this week, but overall it's like we are living in the twilight zone of football this year.

This week we collectively did better than last week with the winner having 13 picks correct. We had two people with 11 picks but only 1 was closest to the MNF score without going over, so join me in congratulating @Steve2100 you are the week 8 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Please send me a PM with your full name and address so I can get your prize sent out to you.

Is there a running total in the system?

Back